The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

edit: Also going to wash my skulls this weekend because they are extremely grimy from work. If you pour water on them..it beads and sits there for awhile before soaking in...there's a sheen on the thighs from all the grime

My girlfriend made me wash my jeans and throw it in the dryer. It makes a world of difference. I'd say, after the first few months, don't submit yourself to any more of that hardxcore raw wear. Wash them, or at least soak them and agitate in some detergent/cleaner. It feels so much better when it's clean!

Selvedge CM's, bought end of April. Worn 4-5 times a week.

dsc0075wi2.png

dsc0077ie0.png

dsc0078oe2.png

im surprised you dont have any honey combs on those, mine are pretty well creased but they do not loose indigo at all granted i do not wear them that much.ill post pics tonight.

^K. ha.

My friend has those CM's. They're pretty faded, he machinewashes and dries. Nice honeycombs, lap fades. But he had a red rag in the pcoket when he washed so all the white(warp?) threads are pinkish, as is the inside of the jean and the selvage.

So, I soaked my skulls with Dr.Bronners for about an hour, with agitation, then let sundry. And now they smell really fucking weird...going to let my mom throw them in the wash.

please post pics and also any shrinking in the inseam

yes yes, be patient...

the inseam didn't shrink after i 'washed' it (soaked in lukewarm water for an hour with some salt and a bit of detergent, then rinsed and dried in the shadow) and i was really happy about that, because i need the length.

here are my apc new standards, worn for 3-4 months and washed once, posting before i sell it to my friend since they're like freaken HUGE on me, size 28

apc.jpg

apc2.jpg

apc3.jpg

apc4.jpg

here are my ksubi (deedee custo skunk black),

size 28 worn 1-2 months, no wash

ksubi1.jpg

ksubi2.jpg

ksubi3.jpg

ksubi4.jpg

ksubi5.jpg

ksubi6.jpg

just have to upload these pics from my cam.. forgot to do it last week 5 months not so hard wear.. 1 wash ( on the 4th month with thunder soap) non since no soak

sams5months001.jpg

sams5months002.jpg

sams5months013.jpg

sams5months018.jpg

sams5months022.jpg

i know the evolution is the fun part, but is it really necessary that everyone feels the need to post pics after 2 weeks? hell, even 4 months.

unless you dig graves or climb mt. everest, we know what your jeans look like after that short amount of time.