The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Dino, I don't know man I've been skating a long time and have never had that happen to any pair of jeans shitty quality or decent.

but I am with you on the look of homemade frannken type stitching jobs.

oh well, i longboard, and alls i know is that this one slide out on my ass did the exact same thing to an old pair of jeans. denim and all was good, no holes or anything, but it practically evaporated the yoke threads

that and ive just seen skate videos and kids at the park with their underwears showin' because of similar breaks

shit man, then I'm gonna consider myself lucky, cause road rash on your ass like that really doesn't look like fun.

one of these days I will find the time to ride my longboard again....one of these days...

oh well, i longboard, and alls i know is that this one slide out on my ass did the exact same thing to an old pair of jeans. denim and all was good, no holes or anything, but it practically evaporated the yoke threads

that and ive just seen skate videos and kids at the park with their underwears showin' because of similar breaks

haha well that explains it. i thought it magically burst like a package of magic beans

shit man, then I'm gonna consider myself lucky, cause road rash on your ass like that really doesn't look like fun.

one of these days I will find the time to ride my longboard again....one of these days...

you and me both, i got the time, but no more spots. fucking pigs.

haha well that explains it. i thought it magically burst like a package of magic beans

nah, no magic, just ragdoll wipeouts, im prone to them

Ill be taking pictures everyday and heres my site

http://www.freewebs.com/nikesber/index.htm

then ill make it into a .gif :D

a .gif could be interesting, a couple other people had the same idea

however, seems like an awful lot of work for just a pair of nudies. i predict your gif will show either 1) a whole lotta nothing going on for 365 days or 2) a crotch exploding in six months.

i'd recommend starting instead with an epic pair of denim worthy of the labor and able to go the distance. like maybe the contest jeans...

^ yeah, it's been done before and done well, but it might still be interesting because this is denim.

two suggestions:

1. you might want better photos than what you're getting from through a dirty mirror.

2. you might want to consider going longer than a year. you've seen

before haven't you?

but good luck nikesber.

2. you might want to consider going longer than a year. you've seen

before haven't you?

but good luck nikesber.

i just watched the video. noah pretty much looks the same for all 6 years. despite the depressing music, it wasnt so depressing watching how well he aged. he even managed to loose some weight at the end.

it wouldve been cool to see it done in the transition from prebuscent to whatever its called after puberty
that's called nearly dead

my plan is to combine these ideas and take a picture every day of my kid, when i have one, from birth until s/he moves away. then i'll have him/her continue doing so until death.

furthermore i'm going to swaddle the baby in a brand new pair of eternals as a blanket, and then have them wear the same pair as soon as they are able until they die, to show simultaneous evo of person + jeans

look for it on youholo in 2077