The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

damn, you go out of town for a few week and end up missing a ton of cool shit! poly the sams are looking great, and those xx-005's are looking incredible. cant wait to get home at the end of july so i can post an update on my sammies.

Guest soleFLY
my plan is to combine these ideas and take a picture every day of my kid, when i have one, from birth until s/he moves away. then i'll have him/her continue doing so until death.

furthermore i'm going to swaddle the baby in a brand new pair of eternals as a blanket, and then have them wear the same pair as soon as they are able until they die, to show simultaneous evo of person + jeans

look for it on youholo in 2077

lol thats ridiculous

i am no evis expert, but they look like they have all the right details.

tiger selvedge, the old evis leather tag instead of the current evisu one, cut looks on point, and i know for a fact that evis had that weird gull design on their line-up back in the day.

i would say they are authentic.

Didn't think I'd need the sarcasm meter.

I fucking hope you think they're authentic the amount the Evisya tailor charged me! I bought them raw waay back and I still think they're the nicest denim I've ever broken in. If I did it again with tehknowledge I have now, well. They'd be incredible.

More pics of another pair later.

What the fuck is wrong with the back of poly's legs? His combs are always fucking crazy.

Nice, sid can't wait to see 'em in person. woo.

edit: Also going to wash my skulls this weekend because they are extremely grimy from work. If you pour water on them..it beads and sits there for awhile before soaking in...there's a sheen on the thighs from all the grime