The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Ugh dammit, now the seams that were all ugly in my last picture are broken, I can stick my finger through the ass of my Skulls...pictures when I feel like getting up.

Ugh dammit, now the seams that were all ugly in my last picture are broken, I can stick my finger through the ass of my Skulls...pictures when I feel like getting up.

Don't do it just because you can, do it because you like! :)

505 ´67

1 year, 1 rinse

Back:

SV400030-1.jpg

I really love that 505s, gonna get me a pair of this lvc´s season, it´s made of 14oz japanese denim... did you rinse the jean before start wearing or after the long period of time? I wonder because these doesn´t show much wear, but what the show ist really great!

I suck at taking pictures of jeans for some reason

but here they are

SKull 5010xx 6x6

about 7 months wear... 3 washes

going in for crotch repair... being replaced by nando nando

img5449am3.jpg

img5450vd1.jpg

These had to be on another page....absolutely stunning...

A miracle..FUCK

Did you send the pics to fabfour already ?

Guest jeffvyain
those are FUCKING amazing! im close to six months, wearing them almost every day, and yet barely any wear. i hate humidity.

does humidity have some sort of effect on wear or something?

Thought humidity would make things fade faster.. you sweat, gets the denim wet, bleeds out some indigo...

Or are you referring to the fact that humid/hot days are uncomfortable in heavy denim? No arguing with that :)

ha thanks for all the comments

i wasnt too active in them so i just figured they just fade fast, thats why i bought them

but i guess they progessed a little quicker because they were so tight at the beggining... i accidently sized down one and i couldnt button any buttons at first, i guess it payed off.

either that... or it could be the frequent washing.

Fuck..I just looked at them again, and they make me want to throw out all my worn in jeans and start all over agin..

Those look like perfectly faded Eternals - did'nt know that Skulls could turn out this beautiful...