The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

881421691_1ebfacaf1c_o.jpg

just found these on my comp. i long since sold these. these came from coldrice via ebay, worn for about a solid 4 months, washed like 3 or 4 times within that time. but these were sold on ebay a year or so ago. I think these are denime 66's, i think, really have no idea.

^what gives it away?

and how different are they from japanese denime goods

also your post count is currently 1,947

thought i should mention it since this is the evolution thread

and not too long ago the sugar cane 47s were the hottest thing on the superfuture block

^what gives it away?

and how different are they from japanese denime goods

also your post count is currently 1,947

thought i should mention it since this is the evolution thread

and not too long ago the sugar cane 47s were the hottest thing on the superfuture block

the blue tab? i know that's export. but wasn't entirely positive if that meant it was chinese/HK. hmm.

good call with the 1947

thanks guys

its weird that they really isnt in need of much repairs. one of the pockets (around the red tab) is a bit loose, but otherwise the denim is in really good condition. Im really curious of who had these and what he did in them to make them look like these without being in ragged and torn.

Sho' nuff, screen printed back pockets. I'm kinda irked that they have done nothing except get dirty. A little over the top, but I think I like this over most Evisus (double gull). And they give a big, blaring contrast to my other raw jeans - black PBJ-005s, and the upcoming Warehouse contest.

Anyway, I'll give myself a pat on the back if/when the pocket designs do finally come apart.

Edit @ CottonDuck - never painted over, I don't think. And I never thought much about the buckeback covering the patch 'til now... but it is a little odd.

Funny story about buying them... with one of my first paychecks, I went to Nordstrom Rack to get some "nice" jeans and narrowed my choice down to these or some black bootcut Sevens. I had no idea what selvage was, and actually thought these were black, too (didn't have the eye for indigo yet) and BARELY chose this pair, and actually regretted the choice for a few months 'til colder months came and I started breaking them in.

So recently I thought I'd retire my ralf but realised I had so many contests and community events coming up there would be no point trying to start a new project so I handwashed them and continued to wear them - I hope to fully retire them at the end of this month or when the world tour FH come into my possesion.

This is a picture I took today of my evisu 2000s and my straight RRDS.

ralf-evisu-new.jpg

dsc00007ue4.jpg

dsc00009pk6.jpg

Yep, yep, yep.

these look good to me.... i wish i could get mines the look like that,!the more i wear them i still dont have honeycombs! i guess they are just to big but i own to pair of evisus and its the same thing no wear at all.....

This came up last time I posted these. No sandpaper, no photoshop, no pinching. It's how I sit and cross my legs...I'll even take a picture of how the denim creases when these are dry.

do you cross your legs like a girl?