The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

here are the results of my construction work denim project

the jeans only spent a total of 12.5 days (8 hours a day) on the site, but the results are still very interesting

the pictures don't do justice to the true color. for some reason the pics all came out kinda washed out, but anyway let me know what you think!

100_3480.jpg

100_3484.jpg

100_3482.jpg

100_3487.jpg

this is probably closest to the true color

yeah, i wore them previously, for about... 2-3 months? i didn't keep track too closely.

a lot of it is probably dust, i haven't got a chance to wash them since i wore them today to work. they probably won't look as good after a wash because the dust makes them look more faded than they really are, but considering that for the last two weeks (minus today, though i didn't work around dust) they have been sitting in my closet i would say some of it has to be fading. i'll most likely never wear them again but it was fun to look at the progress throughout the job.

thanks for the comments everyone!

edit: also, here is a link to the original post http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=537214&postcount=5559

yeah, i wore them previously, for about... 2-3 months? i didn't keep track too closely.

a lot of it is probably dust, i haven't got a chance to wash them since i wore them today to work. they probably won't look as good after a wash because the dust makes them look more faded than they really are, but considering that for the last two weeks (minus today, though i didn't work around dust) they have been sitting in my closet i would say some of it has to be fading. i'll most likely never wear them again but it was fun to look at the progress throughout the job.

thanks for the comments everyone!

edit: also, here is a link to the original post http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=537214&postcount=5559

I think washing them is a good idea...unless you're just going right back to work with them on.

i wanted to be able to wear my APCs outside of work. wearing dusty clothes like that isn't really healthy and i'd prefer not to be followed by a cloud of dust. i still kind of regret not wearing them to work though, since the results would be much more interesting.

Should've worked in your Apc's then....

Have to quote this.

The denim in the STF 501's almost disgust me (no offense Doctor Worm). With every new picture I see and every pair walking past me on street, the more I see it the more I dislike it. It's come to the point where I think said denim is really ugly. Both when it's new and when it's faded. To me it is the open end denim from hell.

Havent seen any broken in Dior blacks...

Heres mine...

Since... May... I think...

DSC00018-2.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028-2.jpg

No front pics, because nothing shows up on my camera.

I think the lighting sucks...

they look like what i imagine would pop out if a shitzu had buttseks with a pomeranian