The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest devil.beside.you
dude but at least admit that you play with those creases when you sit down like that... not being hostile, just calling em as i see em

Hey, I have something to admit too - sometimes, when i sit down, I scratch my ass once, twice, and even three times in one sitting. Guess what? It gives me some messed up ass scratch fades...guess I should fucking include that too whenever I post.

This is a thread where people report progress on their jeans, and ah_long's pair of union stars are definitely well worn and legit, and very very rare. People read this thread so they can share in another person's experience. They definitely don't visit this thread to hear about your whackass fucked up criticism, so you should shove a 23oz raw selvedge tampon up your leaking vag.

P.S - You'll never be half the man your mom was.

GG

Guest Selvage Seb.
They definitely don't visit this thread to hear about your whackass fucked up criticism, so you should shove a 23oz raw selvedge tampon up your leaking vag.

Haha! love this part

Dude, I really want to see that foot now. I had dreams about it last night! Must see foot.......

good shit slapz

seconded...those somets are mad on-point too. dude says he needs new jeans, but the sammies are coming along great. it's good to see those indigoskins, i rarely see an unimpressive pair.