Lots of pics, sorry...

Post wash

in the shade

p9040102.jpg

p9040108.jpg

in the sun

p9040116.jpg

p9040122i.jpg

Neither is very accurate colourwise. I'm not happy with these pics so I might take some more later and repost...

Fit

p9040147.jpg

some detail shots

p9040104.jpg

p9040113.jpg

p9040115.jpg

p9040130.jpg

The repairs I had to do in the 2nd month, with crappy thin thread from a wallgreens sewing kit. Gotta get schooled by Salaam on this stuff, I gotta redo parts cause it's coming undone...

p9040125.jpg

Nice HaGa. I like the look of well broken in relaxed fit style jeans.

cross post from Evisu thread :

Just a little update - these 2 were taken in July after about 6 months and 1 wash.

You can see their super slubby nature quite clearly and some bright blue peeking through. I think I am going to wash alot more frequently now.

I like contrasty jeans but prefer the more vintage washed out look with nice wear. Whether these'll look that way remains to be seen. more updates when enough change is visible.

3889531020_706a373557.jpg3889529870_af771b0ef2.jpg

They are just so damned tough though, I've been crawlng over solid floors,concrete, gardening, playing on the carpet with the dog ! - they are just so stubborn !

God, I love the slubbiness of PBJ's... almost as much as I hate teaser pics. More, more, more!

Okay, one more, but I really need to wait for daylight so I can get better lighting. These are my 005's. These have about 7 or so months on them, and a couple of washes and soaks. Not as much going on with these, I need to refocus on this pair and my 005bk's and give the 007's and Nudie SSDS a break.

PBJxx-005.jpg

no comparison with what's been posted lately, but here are my slowly progressing cheap Gap skinny "japanese selvedge" denims. they were on sale when i saw them, so i figured, what the hell, why not. haha

whiskers slowly starting - they fade like apc's. just the tight thin whisker lines, none of that fading on the outsides, near the outseam and under the pockets. no washes, a few months of not so regular wear.

3895996284_a51de1aed5.jpg

3895996408_0ca2f03ab2.jpg

3885261790_0885a932e6.jpg

excuse the messy house, were remodeling...