japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

It's really crazy. A lot of the great clubs in Roppongi/Nishi-azabu have gone/are going down. Velfarre, Vanilla, now Yellow.

yeah...i was out of the country for awhile and everything's gone :/

i can't believe lex and gaspani are still around. i guess there's still a good amount of foreigners + jr high school kids that frequent there. *shudder*

Guest jmatsu
The only way herp will be able to see pussy is if he specializes in gynecology. Zing!

hey playa,

i b in tokyo next next monday-wed, but you probably are busy with work. if so, can you lend me a hot bitch for maybe tuesday night?

Guest jmatsu
ok, what's the best café in town?

a few of my favourites:

escalator café

wired shibuya

respekt (same branch)

midwest café

yeah good good!

the only reason i go to apres midi is because of the girls.

I've never met anyone who've been to escalator café before, although it's not very exclusive. they're super friendly though. the first time I went there I chatted a bit with the guy selling records and he invited me to this party in ikejiri-oohashi.

I liked how their drink menu was named entirely after different "indie" artists - the uffie drink was fucking great.

Guest jmatsu
I've never met anyone who've been to escalator café before, although it's not very exclusive. they're super friendly though. the first time I went there I chatted a bit with the guy selling records and he invited me to this party in ikejiri-oohashi.

I liked how their drink menu was named entirely after different "indie" artists - the uffie drink was fucking great.

change of subject, but where in ikejiri did you go? was it a home party or at an establishment? ikejiri is all adult and shit....

is escalator cafe the one next to youth records?

i wanna explore more cafes. i saw a magazine at village vanguard in my hometown. it was something like tokyo's top 50 cafes or whatever.

ive been meaning to check out GOGO cafe in harajuku. i get hungry as fuck after koppin cluthinz and i have nowhere to eat. i sometimes go to midwest cafe or go to TENYA near cassina on meiji dori. there's an awesome yakitori joint in a little alley off of aoyama dori (it's sorta close to cabane de zucca and ATO)

I'm not sure, it's been a while, but I don't think so. Escalator Records and Escalator Café is in the same building in a back street of harajuku. It's really cool though, you should look it up, and go.

Escalator cafe's nice, but I visited wired the most since it was a good study spot.

Anyway...

I'd like to know where I can get a good bball game goin' in Tokyo; I tried the Jordan court, but shit was weak. Most of the dudes didn't drive, but they could shoot well. I guess I went on the wrong day.

Guest jmatsu
ok, what's the best café in town?

wired shibuya

i can't recall, but is this cafe behind condomania?

fucking couldn't smoke in this joint. 2nd floor is used for clothing/art exibitions, no?

Guest jmatsu

i wanna explore more cafes. i saw a magazine at village vanguard in my hometown. it was something like tokyo's top 50 cafes or whatever.

ive been meaning to check out GOGO cafe in harajuku. i get hungry as fuck after koppin cluthinz and i have nowhere to eat. i sometimes go to midwest cafe or go to TENYA near cassina on meiji dori. there's an awesome yakitori joint in a little alley off of aoyama dori (it's sorta close to cabane de zucca and ATO)

like i mentioned i got to fuckin apres midi, but if it is too crowded, i usually just walk to sputnik.

not too close, but i tend to go to frames cafe alot too.

in aoyama i like cafe 246(?).

herp, you should just go to anna millers.

Milk boy? The store isn't next to condomania, is it?

You have to walk towards shibuya and it's on your right. I might be talking about the OG milk.

Is milk boy separate from milk?

anna millers uniform is tight. accentutates teh boobz.

recommend some cafez in nakameguro niggas

i go to the one near the old APC surplus

it's by the river. i think they got a bakery downstairs. pretty chill spot.

Guest jmatsu
Milk boy? The store isn't next to condomania, is it?

You have to walk towards shibuya and it's on your right. I might be talking about the OG milk.

Is milk boy separate from milk?

anna millers uniform is tight. accentutates teh boobz.

milkboy is right by condomania. you talkin milk.