japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu
that's what I mean, its not new news or anything.

ps. cory kennedy looks like dog shit in that picture....is that hair on her legs?

yeah.

years ago nakameguro was considered a poorer man's daikanyama. when daikanyama wasn't predominantly just shopping for bitches that is....

during the so-called bubble era, living in daikanyama address was considered quite a luxury (it still is)

i wanna live there. like they have a tokyu fucking store!!! cool shops, quiet, and the best supermarket

what more do you want!?!?!

Guest jmatsu
during the so-called bubble era, living in daikanyama address was considered quite a luxury (it still is)

i wanna live there. like they have a tokyu fucking store!!! cool shops, quiet, and the best supermarket

yeah would wanna live there too i guess. many wimminez. many dogs. many nice places to eat/drink/relax.

nishi azabu more gooder tho.

Guest jmatsu
sounds good - want to meet in front of starbucks? my number is 090-f-u-c-k-o-f-f. call me!

suuure. are you gonna be wearing your security guard suit, "i love tokyo" tee, or white naval uniform? oh never mind, harajuku is close, so you're probably going with your supreme.

I`ve got a Tokyu store at my station. Its real real great if you love getting raped and mugged for all your money just to get food. then again its got Cadbury.

wow your life sucks.

lmao smh@u

Sorry MilSpex, I will now devote my time to more worthy pursuits, so that when I turn 30 I can be good at such things as buying used 10 year old Japanese clothing and making 'pow pow' sounds with plastic guns in a 6-tatami one room in Kawasaki, pretending to be in the military of a country I'm not a citizen of, and sometimes I might even find some time to be able to sit on the internet getting angry at strangers for not sharing my twisted world view.

winning will git you moar sausagez

not pussies

lmao smh@u

Sorry MilSpex, I will now devote my time to more worthy pursuits, so that when I turn 30 I can be good at such things as buying used 10 year old Japanese clothing and making 'pow pow' sounds with plastic guns in a 6-tatami one room in Kawasaki, pretending to be in the military of a country I'm not a citizen of, and sometimes I might even find some time to be able to sit on the internet getting angry at strangers for not sharing my twisted world view.

you didn't mention not getting laid in japan.

i guess you're some sort of samaritan.

^ I was just trying to be nice.

MilSpex, you know who you are? You are the fucking Austin Powers of street fashion. That is to say, you are the scene in which Austin, as played by you, is ecstatic to be alive and full-on sassy, only to be shot down by Vanessa, as played by the rest of us in reality here on Superfuture, and told that things just don't work now like they did way back in your day. Then you wander the streets of Tokyo listlessly in your period-correct costume, whilst bystanders stand by and point and giggle at you, and you get into it, though they're really just laughing at how goofy you look.

Cue in herpsky as Burt Bacharach...

how do i get from roppongi to haneda airport? google is not my friend todai

either the Narita express from Tokyo Station (also stops in shibuya, shinjuku and maybe some other station, i forgot) or the Keisei line from Ueno.

or if you are ballin, take a cab.