japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

either the Narita express from Tokyo Station (also stops in shibuya, shinjuku and maybe some other station, i forgot) or the Keisei line from Ueno.

or if you are ballin, take a cab.

that nigga said haneda, not narita.

id take the train. it's fucking close.

i have to look it up in yahoo but

i always go to Oimachi (JR / tokyu serve it) and take another JR line to haneda

it's fucking close as hell

quick fact: sega is in haneda

Guest jmatsu
tonight, I had reasonably proper sushi for the first time since japan (it's been a while!). it was gud. accompanied by a bunch of jap girls too, made it a fun night, all in all, i'm pleased.

pics?

what kind of sushi and where from?

pics? - no pics. I fail?

what kind of sushi? - uhm, regular nigiru (サーモン、エビ)、手巻き, a few maki and some others I don't remember the name of. not every exciting variety but decent tasting. the salmon's pretty good up here.

where from? - sushi restaurant! owned by a japanese lady though.

how do i get from roppongi to haneda airport? google is not my friend todai

Take the Metro line to Ebisu, hop on to the JR line to Shinagawa for the Limited Express Train or to Hamamatsucho for the Monorail.

Theres also a "Limo Bus" that leaves from somewhere in Roppongi...

tonight, I had reasonably proper sushi for the first time since japan (it's been a while!). it was gud. accompanied by a bunch of jap girls too, made it a fun night, all in all, i'm pleased.

was there eating of vagina later?

how much balla do i have to be to take a cab?

It's free limo-service to and from Narita if you have business/first-class tickets on Jal, ANA, etc. Took me 55 minutes to get back today.

thanks for all the answers guys. i don't usually take domestic flights either, but thanks to finnair being overbooked i had to fly via kansai (or pay $10k for a one way ticket) or skip the trip, so i guess i didn't really have a choice. i'm spending easter there, it's going to be really nice :)

Spotted some MilSpex approved getups today:

some white kid with a raindrop camo boxcap, purple blank tee, woodland BDUs, North Face backpack, a skateboard with a boxsticker on it and shelltoes.

some guy with Visvim fangs, baggy vintage levi`s, one of those 5 man Visvim henley fleeces and a porter tanker waist bag slung over.

both these individuals displayed simplicity and brand harmony/context in their gear today. Milspex APPROVED.

Guest aniki
i think you should be happy with whatever you get.

to want more is not a sin, remember.

a world without desire is whisky on a rock without the ice, tequila without lime, jeans without selvedge, a sandwich without nutella. you can still live with it, but thered be no passion. Mark my word, youngling

It's free limo-service to and from Narita if you have business/first-class tickets on Jal, ANA, etc. Took me 55 minutes to get back today.

for reals? shit, that's nice. i'll keep that in mind if i ever upgrade/get bumped up on the way to tokyo... (or when i'm *B*A*L*L*A* enough)

i think you get the limo service when you (or your company) purchase a first- or business-class ticket. they don't give to you if you upgrade.

reaching the B.A.L.L.A status = 8-10 years down the road (for us)

i dunno though. sometimes residents make crazy purchases even though they are paid

like 5 dollars a day.

my classmate's husband who's a second year ortho resident bought an S6 for her.

she gave me a ride back home and i creamed.

Guest jmatsu
Who dez be? When u gettin back to TKO mannnnnn...!? We gotta put down the nomi-kai for realz!!!!!! Holla at a B.A.L.L.A.

shiiit cousin, i gotta go to fuckin bitchass nagoya/tokai area then to fuckin hamamatsu of all places. maybe i"ll leave around the 20th. might stop back home, but i am not sure if time is gonna permit it.

these bitches b in honoluluz. one used to work and kaba and the other used to work and izakaya. now they just work on my dick.

to want more is not a sin, remember.

a world without desire is whisky on a rock without the ice, tequila without lime, jeans without selvedge, a sandwich without nutella. you can still live with it, but thered be no passion. Mark my word, youngling

THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NlCE THINGS!