japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

this thread is being teh suck cause none of us is in the jap land at the moment except rajio-chan

we may not be in tokyo at the moment, but tokyo is with us.

why you like jailbait? anyway i feel that. can't remember how old you are, but when you young you wanna be some older bitch's sex-deshi or /buka, when you get old you just wanna feast on young furtile meat or just wreck their shit for life.

question:

herp, raj, regular thread-playa's,

are you guys s or m? do you like your girls to be s or m?

woah, is 30 that bad? I wouldn't mind 30, and I'm sure you're a few years older than me.

I can't see how 30+'s wouldn't want to fuck someone younger either, or are these all nomikai hook-ups meant for something more serious and long-term?

Nomikai's for 30+ is not for hook-ups. It's for marriage potentials. Most these bitches are tired of playing games and wanna settle down. One of my senpai's is the pimp VP in sales, so naturally all the bitches flocked to him. Serious GQ material. My senpai asked me cuz they needed a fifth guy. But once my age was known, G.A.M.E. O.V.E.R. The bitches live in boon-dock Chiba/Saitama-ken too, so naturally play the "終電" bullshit and NONE OF THOSE BITCHES PAID! A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. Even my senpai's said da bitches were wack.

p.s. I got two numbers in retrospect from the obligatory 電話交換 but one was with the 幹事, and she is was the Alpha Female of the group by far. So I'm probably gonna try the other bitch.

we may not be in tokyo at the moment, but tokyo is with us.

why you like jailbait? anyway i feel that. can't remember how old you are, but when you young you wanna be some older bitch's sex-deshi or /buka, when you get old you just wanna feast on young furtile meat or just wreck their shit for life.

question:

herp, raj, regular thread-playa's,

are you guys s or m? do you like your girls to be s or m?

s

that is all.

I am going to tokyo and osaka for the first, was wondering where can I get some Lee riders like LEE Black Stitch Miura (Pledge) Version. Can I have an address of the shop which holds a large collection or boutique? and is dior trely more expensive then elsewhere? like HK?

or you can go to wjk base in nakameguro. wjk is too expensive for what it is, especially at retail. their shit gets slashed down to 80% off at the biannual la foret final sales.

pledge never made lee collabos. the designer liked the black lee riders and idiots on yahoo auction advertised as if it were a collabo.

buy dior elsewhere unless you are looking for sizes made especially for the japanese femme boys.

60,000 yen?

i thought they were way more expensive than that

i guess their spring jackets aren't as expensive but i thought most of their B.A.L.L.A outwear start around 89000 yen and up.

i like the general research store (mountain research / paperboy research / general research / naval research blah blah). do you niggas dig?

the jacket i was looking at was their m66 (similiar to an m65 i guess) (retails for 51000Â¥). which other brands that's available in tokyo carry m65/m66 jackets? i have no idea where to look since the last time i was in tokyo i hardly had any time for shopping. thanks in advance

Does anyone know of good Tokyo concert listings that would include underground, free jazz, noise, etc-type things? I just know http://www.tokyogigguide.com.

Right now I plan to be seeing, in Tokyo or otherwise..

3/9 Maher Shalal Hash Baz @ suijo-ongakudo, Ueno

3/19 Tori Kudo/Chie Muaki @ kd japon, Nagoya

3/20 Chie Mukai Improvisation Workshop @ Okayama

3/21 Maher Shalal Hash Baz @ Pepperland, Okayama

I saw there are also Otomo Yoshihide shows on the 8th and 9th, Kirihito on the 14th, and Damo Suzuki Network on the 16th.

その他 narc&cashと2BOYのDJセットもお楽しみに。

場所は le baron青山。

...this place has blown up lately.

anyway, this Saturday's "2 DJ set" was weakkkk stuff.

Nomikai's for 30+ is not for hook-ups. It's for marriage potentials.

I get the feeling a lot of ゴコン are like marriage elimidate nowadays.

Pretty standard for J-girls to start hunting for a husband once they graduate from college ...but over 30 and unmarried? Either the girl is high maintenance or damaged goods. They may not look it, but at that point, they're probably pretty desperate.

or you can go to wjk base in nakameguro. wjk is too expensive for what it is, especially at retail. their shit gets slashed down to 80% off at the biannual la foret final sales.

pledge never made lee collabos. the designer liked the black lee riders and idiots on yahoo auction advertised as if it were a collabo.

buy dior elsewhere unless you are looking for sizes made especially for the japanese femme boys.

I hit up Isetan in Shinjuku yesterday. The Dior selection sucked ass. No more peaked lapel suits. The overall design felt really dry. They have the new Raf Simons packpacks and sneakers. Plus, N. Hoolywood collection. N(N) collection was a let down. Attachment spring collection is out. Copped the emerald green silk button-up from the runway collection.

Undercoverism is bananas. I didn't think I would like it but I loved the leather jackets with the web-hoodies and the jeans with the crotcheted-tassles. The jeans are pretty cool because its all selvege but the entire inner of the jeans has the web-patterns printed on the inside. Really great details. The entire collection feels like a merge between Jap-street/Raf Simons. Really cool.

hey guys, i am thnking of going to japan again during the winter this year.. i know is far away, but heres my rough itenery.. do you guys think is resonable ??

total time-- 11 days.

Day 1- arrive at NRT, check in sunshine shinjuku hotel, tour around shinjuku, end

day 2- Visit, Tsukiji, Asakusa, Odiba, Shibuya

Day 3- Harajuku, Shinjku

Day 4- train to hakone, check in a ryokan, hot springs and dinner

Day 5-Hakone tour around (still haven't done much looking as to what is good there)

Day 6-Train out to Osaka

Day 7 to 11- tour around osaka, never been there, so i was wondering if you guys could help guide me as to things to do

Plus, N. Hoolywood collection. N(N) collection was a let down. Attachment spring collection is out. Copped the emerald green silk button-up from the runway collection.

Undercoverism is bananas. I didn't think I would like it but I loved the leather jackets with the web-hoodies and the jeans with the crotcheted-tassles. The jeans are pretty cool because its all selvege but the entire inner of the jeans has the web-patterns printed on the inside. Really great details. The entire collection feels like a merge between Jap-street/Raf Simons. Really cool.

What was wrong with the N. Hoolywood stuff? I've been wanting to check out in person, so I'm disappointed to hear this.

I'm also excited for the new Undercoverism stuff. I saw pictures of an asymmetrical sleeveless hoodie that I might have to purchase if the fit is right.

.. do you guys think is resonable ??

day 2- Visit, Tsukiji, Asakusa, Odiba, Shibuya

Thats a lot to do in one day. Especially if you are planning on being at Tsukiji in time to see anything.

Odaiba is overrated I think, and you can afford to miss Asakusa too.. unless you feel obligated to do something "cultural".

matsu - Nah man I didn't get shit for my accident, it was a total hit and run and no one saw. The only thing I got out of it was losing hours at my store I work at. Now I'm trying to get a transfer but I might just have to quit. Fucking sucks.

Have any of you guys ever been to the American Apparel in Shibuya and seen that tall ass white (half?) dude that works there? Shit surprised the hell out of me when I went there, he was speaking fluently and I'm pretty sure it was the first time I've ever seen a non-Japanese employed at a store like that.

Thats a lot to do in one day. Especially if you are planning on being at Tsukiji in time to see anything.

Odaiba is overrated I think, and you can afford to miss Asakusa too.. unless you feel obligated to do something "cultural".

True, I plan on just going to do a quick visit of the fish market, and then eat at sushi dai ,,, then head to Odaiba (my friend and i enjoyed the muscle park lol), and the at night, a tour around shibuya.

matsu - Nah man I didn't get shit for my accident, it was a total hit and run and no one saw. The only thing I got out of it was losing hours at my store I work at. Now I'm trying to get a transfer but I might just have to quit. Fucking sucks.

Have any of you guys ever been to the American Apparel in Shibuya and seen that tall ass white (half?) dude that works there? Shit surprised the hell out of me when I went there, he was speaking fluently and I'm pretty sure it was the first time I've ever seen a non-Japanese employed at a store like that.

there's the old du at dsm... or maybe he's dead now.

Yeah I've seen that kid. But I'm pretty sure they have a lot of halfie or hakujin-turned-Jboy/girl types working at American Apparel because they all seem to spit some native-ish English.

there's the old du at dsm... or maybe he's dead now.

there's a du at DSM still. he b taking calls from broads calling about the anya hindmarch eco-bags.

FIL also has a white du.

ive never been to AA. it's off of cat street near tomorrowland and slapshot.

lulz