japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu
Really? I thought people would be shopping for spring/summer around that time...

sometimes if you go to 7-11 at around 3am, you can get bentoz for free.

sometimes if you go to 7-11 at around 3am, you can get bentoz for free.

A friend of mine used to mess with girl who worked at a Lawson's in Ginza. She used to always bring home whatever rank oden that didn't sell from that day. She always smelled like daikon and sweaty feet.

Guest jmatsu
A friend of mine used to mess with girl who worked at a Lawson's in Ginza. She used to always bring home whatever rank oden that didn't sell from that day.

i don't really know how long oden lasts, but i would tend to think it gets better with alittle age...except for the suji (which most lawsons don't got).

i've never been to an oden restaurant

ive always wanted to go but there are very few around

do you know of any, matsu?

10016970666.jpg

can anyone help a nigga find the grey diet butcher slim skin sneaks in size 3?

they are in the bottom right corner

i tried to cop on yahoo auctions but i got outbid both times

i think they are from s/s 07

Guest jmatsu
i've never been to an oden restaurant

ive always wanted to go but there are very few around

do you know of any, matsu?

i assume you prefer kanto-daki shit. you better or you can fuck off str8 to the west.

anyway my mom took me to bistro shirubei. it was pretty great.

takokyu in ueno was great too, but it is somewhere in ueno.

ken's is good too. it b in nishiazabuz

i assume you prefer kanto-daki shit. you better or you can fuck off str8 to the west.

anyway my mom took me to bistro shirubei. it was pretty great.

takokyu in ueno was great too, but it is somewhere in ueno.

ken's is good too. it b in nishiazabuz

There is a 立ち飲みや in the JPMorgan Chase building in Marunouchi (across from the Tokyo International Forum). They serve oden there along with kushi katsu and other stuff. I was told that it a branch of a shop based in Shinsaibashi. I can't remember the name of the place though, sorry.

A friend of mine used to mess with girl who worked at a Lawson's in Ginza. She used to always bring home whatever rank oden that didn't sell from that day. She always smelled like daikon and sweaty feet.

Oh shit, that smell is bad enough for the minute or so when you walk in, but putting up with it all day! Dang!

what is that group anyway? i wanna be a hater there.

it's a group on facebook. i quit after i realized everyone there was trying to prove that they weren't the typical foreigner obsessed with anime or some other lame shit even though they probably are. let me know if you join to fuck with people, i'm down.

Guest aniki
it's a group on facebook. i quit after i realized everyone there was trying to prove that they weren't the typical foreigner obsessed with anime or some other lame shit even though they probably are. let me know if you join to fuck with people, i'm down.

links? ima down wit you homes too!

I had to declare a major for next quarter but I'm still undecided as hell so I declared Japanese.

Oh boy.

i don't know your situation but I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. Probably makes going back next time more fun.

I'm trying to get through a jap novel when I have time to pass but it's not very good so I probably need something better to read to actually make it fun. Gonna see if I can get a friend to proxy me shit...

nigga what you've been reading

ive been reading like a motherfucker for the past few weeks

i just finished

"GO" - some story about zainichi korean

"shakouroukitan" - Jiro Asada

"Tokyo tower" - lily franky

Guest jmatsu
"GO" is a great movie. only the ending was little cheesy.

i seen that shit a rong rong time ago. can only vaguely remember when they run on the train tracks, protagonist's name is like murakami, and that girl didn't wanna fuck him when she found out he wasn't a pure bred.

i seen that shit a rong rong time ago. can only vaguely remember when they run on the train tracks, protagonist's name is like murakami, and that girl didn't wanna fuck him when she found out he wasn't a pure bred.

hahaha fuck. you pretty much summed it up. he's a korean fuckin japanese motherucker ubt you cvapture tthe aessence of that shit. oh shit i'm ognonna have to expalin a lot of this shit later. lost my phone at a bar with my girlfirends gcoworkers.fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. drunk ashit fuk.