japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu

forgot to say stopped by american rag cie in shibuya over a week ago. thought that shit was macy's store brand slipped into japan. was wrong, totally different product and price point but same name and similar font.

i didn't hit up shibuya this time. just aoyama store. did you see arc's new original sneakers? fuckin ill. cheap 2. low profile 80's shit.

Guest jmatsu
does dbss even make size 3? i know midwest rarely buys anything bigger than a size 1 dbss

i never seen a 3. fuck them already. superfuture made them suck. go get those new look alike ro's in rainbow colorways. can't remember the brand, but they were like 20,000. cheap cheap.

yo the link isn't working.

anyway i know he has been, but i heard from a very reliable source that his japanese is fucking terrible.

in before the lock

im going to san fran tomorrow

a bay bay

Huh? Still nice early May, it's June that's gay.

It'd be cold today homie!

P.S. I went to MUSE yesterday and I felt dirty. I ain't going to that slum again. Saw too many bankers, some I know gotz wifes and children, foolin' around with sleazy Jap womenz....

P.S. I went to MUSE yesterday and I felt dirty. I ain't going to that slum again. Saw too many bankers, some I know gotz wifes and children, foolin' around with sleazy Jap womenz....

That place is WRONG!!! Not so bad for a sleeze night out, but other than that...

I hit Camelot last weekend. First time, didn't even know it was there, tucked away in the middle of Shibuya. Again, good for a sleeze night, but not much else happening. Did alright out of it though ;)

Quick question for you guys. I'll be in Japan for ten days or so at the end of June and would like to pickup some denim (Eternal, SDA and Iron Heart).

Searching through the forum, I've found good places in Ueno for Eternal and SDA, however no mention of Iron Heart.

Does Rebirth have a physical location? I tried translating the information webpage without luck.

Im planning to go to Tokyo in the summer and I need a cheap hotel cause I want to buy as much shit as possible. I dont think customs will let me stay at a capsule considering I'm a minor. Anyone know some hotels that are clean and cheap? If not I might have to resort to using my friends address and then stay at a capsule anyway.

h001.jpg

Herpsky: I ran into your best-friend from college last night in nishi-azabu. Met his gf. She's short and ain't all that. I was expecting B.A.L.L.A. S.T.A.T.U.S. level hotness. Kinda disappointed. Great guy tho.

Velours sucked chicken-balls last night. They need to close the place down and reopen it with a new interior. Half the people there were fucking party promoters.

ROPPPONNNNNGIIIIIII

I would recommend that following places:

Wall Street

Motown

Gas Panic

Heartland

Best to have a thick Nigerian accent and rock Fubu and Pelle and other fine "urban" appearel!

Anyway, so where in Tokyo do the girls that love black dudes hang out? j/k

kinda

harlem in shibuya.

by the way, is it just me or are there 30000X more Nigerians in Roppongi now than there used to be just a year or two ago. Recently went there 久しぶりに and it was some Mogadishu type shit.

Naw, its just cuz there are less foreigners going out nowadays.

The streets were completely empty last weekend.

Last week two of my trader friends lost their jobs; One from JPMorgan, other Bear :(

harlem in shibuya.

Harlem is really for domestic hip-hop heads to be honest.

Most of the people that go there, go to dance, not to mack. Unless you'ze Japanese!

There's a reason you can't get in as a foreigner without a Japanese accomplice.

Best hit-up Fiera or Midas for dat top 40 BULLSHIT.

Im planning to go to Tokyo in the summer and I need a cheap hotel cause I want to buy as much shit as possible. I dont think customs will let me stay at a capsule considering I'm a minor. Anyone know some hotels that are clean and cheap? If not I might have to resort to using my friends address and then stay at a capsule anyway.

Customs is more than likely not going hassle you in this particular regard. I came on a tourist visa and said “I’m staying at a guest houseâ€, but I don't know their address, only the phone number. I wrote down the name of the co. and the phone number and they let me go. At the time I was not a minor, and I could communicate this in Japanese, so all things are not equal, but they are not too strict about this aspect in my personal experience. Also, it helps if u look presentable. If u know someone here, just ask them if u can use their info, or just write down XXXXX Hotel in a well know part of Tokyo and then hit the capsule. I’ve stayed in business hotels b4 (around 3500Yen per night), but some have curfews so watch out. Or take Raj’s recommendations, and u can b an authentic HomelessGothNinja.

Customs is more than likely not going hassle you in this particular regard. I came on a tourist visa and said “I’m staying at a guest houseâ€, but I don't know their address, only the phone number. I wrote down the name of the co. and the phone number and they let me go.
This is what has happened to me every time I have gone as well. Last time I actually got to the customs clearance with nothing written in that spot and when they asked me about it I just said I was staying at a hotel and then with friends. I wrote the hotel name down and they let me pass.

Just to be more specific about harlem, foreign males cannot get in without a Japanese female.

They are also incredibly strict about this. I went with some friends who know some people who work there, but I didn't know if I was going until right before, so I didn't get on the list. We holla at 2 girls outside the am/pm to go in with us, and they agree. The fucking door guy (rightfully) asks us if we actually know each other from beforehand, say yes, then he asks the girls if they even know my name. They don't, we get turned away.

But yeah, harlem isn't a bad place, but don't go with the purpose of a cheap hookup.

heading out this summer. This will be my first time so I want to do all the touristy stuff like temples and kabuki and shit. I think it's common knowledge that japan is really expensive but...what's the ballpark figure for living costs for about a month? I'm staying at a friends house so it'll basically just be food, transportation, fees, etc. I was thinking around 3-4k?