japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

2007.10.12 VANITY UK. EDIT with HOT CHIP'S JOE GODDARD (DFA/KITSUNE) + JAMES SMITH (TRAMP) @ la fabrique

[

fuuuukkkk! i wish i was in japland! tokyo people you should def attend. there are going to be hordes of hot bitches, and your occassional corny white girl.[/sizehot chip sux, but whatever...

[

whats with that gay formatting?

oi when should i book a ticket for? coz, like.. im literally gonna need to floor kip.. should i book that shit room just to keep bags in? or u rekkon i can blag it?

2006pura521a_koukoku.jpg

i'll be up for xmas. you can keep your shit at my office if you want. we should just all chip in and rent a huge suite in the middle of town.

yeh safe.. sounds good idea too.. but like, some of you might be big pimpin and i wanna go on cheap a bit, obviously ill put in my share no questions asked, but, not if its like 200000yenz a piece.

i am gonna go up there for xmas and new years, but my stay is volatile. i mean, i'll be in and out. of course i want to kick it with all you sufu fags, but my biz comes first. you're not gonna be destitude or anything. worst comes to worst, you'll just probably have to stay at a supergay's or at the internet cafe....maybe my office, but you'd have to get up and be presentable by 9:00 am sharp cause of the other employees. so what's the deal? is there gonna be an offical sufu meetup? i don't wanna be babysitting and shit....

appleseed = never heard lovibes before, but they seem to have a more true hiphop sound. kinda cool, sugaya seems good but cant understand the lyrics.. hah..

im more of a grime/dubstep/punk/noise kinda chap.

KK offa Lo-Vibes has some louder abstract stuff.

You'd be into DJ Baku (dunno if you already know him). He's bridged stuff from straight hip hop (producing for MSC) to weird punk mashups. If you can find them, his mixtapes/live mixes are pretty fire. Hybrid B-Boy Killa Cuts vol1 was this summer and you might be able to still grab a copy (tho it was more hip-hop than some of his other mixes).

off subject, and i don't know if anyone really cares, but most people who frequent this thread have post pics of themselves. cuddlysheep, you gotta post a fit in this thread today!

thomas, soepoem lives in singapore... not that far from japland. why don't you use your limey-charm and invite her over. you can have her for the whole duration. she seems to be high matinence though. i don't think she'd wanna kick it at the net cafes or even a designer cardboard house from ham and whores...

soepom seems hella loaded. she'll pay for the suite

the cost of living in singapore vs. tokyo... i haven't a clue. do they even use money-currency over there? don't they just trade/barter for shit? or do they just pay for their food with little stones?

tokyu excel is for pesants.

i approve

-mandarin oriental

-ritz carlton

-penninsula

tokyu excel's location is better, but status wise i guess it could be considered small potatoes.

the three you mentioned i can't complain about, but ifuck nihonbashi, akasaka, and chiyoda. akasaka ain't too bad, cause of the food, but theres too many old people.

ah what.. like.. yen?

how many of us can slam in that?

BRO DOWN!

probably 15 people could fit. seriously i have my own accomadations. if you're in trouble you can crash at my office.

herp, why don't you tell your aunt to hook thomas up????

i am unable to follow the conversation that's been going on through the last 20 posts or so.

you guys both frequent the fashion ramone parties?

i been to a bunch, though i prefer vanity shit (although it's the same circles).

thomas has been in a long distance relationship with madame yulia for around a year.