japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

We're having a BBQ next week. They promised to come. You'll get some j-pussy den!

they b putting way too much make-up.

Boys, how was Yellow? Packed?

I've been a lot and am going tonight but not sure what time to turn up as I have a feeling I will have to line up after 11. What time did you guys get there and did you have to line?

I'm thinking it's going to be mad busy because of it's last night, but I also think the price tag has scared a lot of people off.

Hey guys.im

actually heading to tokyo mid july and would be very keen if you have anymore of these meetups. oh im Japanese too, though lived most of my life overseas so don’t really know much about places etc. plus have weird accents but so keen to immerse. Would be pretty interesting chatting with you all...

Guest jmatsu
im bringing that lesbo chick i met in the bathroom:cool:

maybe herp can hit that

okay...i met up with a couple of sufu friends in japan, but we never had a meet like u guys. so who is the best looking from the last meet at yellow? who dressed the coolest? who had the most game? in you opinion that is...

also was the toilet-lesbian hot? thankyu.

BTW: I just had a one-hour interview with the executive director of portfolio trading at Morgan Stanley in HK. I got my ass raped. HARD. She wants me to interview again with one more guy for an hour on java programming shit. WTF. I dunno why she asked another guy to kill me. Ugh.

if it's any consolation, a little more than a year ago, i had an interview with Citi for a structured finance & derivatives position and i fucked up the first round so bad, i don't even know why they actually went through the end of the interview cause i sucked so bad (turns out i my derivatives knowledge wasn't anywhere near where i thought it'd be). For some reason that i'll never understand, not only did they sent me to the final round, but i was the only one sent from my city ....

Bottom line is you never know what can happen, good luck btw

you guys should go to a beer garder for me, i really miss Tokyo...

okay...i met up with a couple of sufu friends in japan, but we never had a meet like u guys. so who is the best looking from the last meet at yellow? who dressed the coolest? who had the most game? in you opinion that is...

best looking: that white guy from fidelity

dressed the coolest: that white guy from fidelity

most game: that white guy from fidelity

toilet lesbian: i dont think she was lesbian but she b a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10

best looking: that white guy from fidelity

dressed the coolest: that white guy from fidelity

most game: that white guy from fidelity

toilet lesbian: i dont think she was lesbian but she b a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10

Haha, my friend from Fidelity doesn't have amazing game man.

He just hits on average bitches that most Japanese guys wouldn't go for.

I met his Japanese coworker last night and we bounced cuz they went to Alcatraz E.R. in Shibuya for dinner with some chinese bitches. So ugly.....

when the BBQ be?

is it saturday or sunday?

my friend and i are thinking of hitting up a frute swagz jpop concert dat weekend.

i wanna go to the bbq and see the concert

when the BBQ be?

my friend and i are thinking of hitting up a frute swagz jpop concert dat weekend.

Saturday.

I'll drop you a keitai mail tmw or tuesday with the details.

when the BBQ be?

how frute

who is it?

i'm hopefully going to tokyo for 6 months on a working holiday visa starting in feb if i can get my act together. a year is the longest i can stay on a WHV (its 6 months + one possible 6 month extension) since i don't have a degree. where is a general good area to look for cheap accom/housing?

the few japanese/gaijin friends i have there are either married/living with gf/parents or wouldn't have room for me i am guessing for the first few weeks i'll have to live in a gaijin house until i suss somewhere more 'permanent'. i am looking on various boards like gaijinpot etc at the moment but what is a rough average price for an apartment or whatever? size doesn't really bother me, i've lived in shoeboxes before. as long as its sorta central/convenient and close to a train station.

and yeah, i'll be doing eikaiwa. i'm almost 22 and will there to have a good time, not to make major bank. hopefully it will be a good experience. i've been to tokyo before but only for 2 weeks each time and had the best time of my life but i realise living in a country and being a tourist in a country are two completely different experiences.

thanks for any help in advance.

i'm hopefully going to tokyo for 6 months on a working holiday visa starting in feb if i can get my act together. a year is the longest i can stay on a WHV (its 6 months + one possible 6 month extension) since i don't have a degree. where is a general good area to look for cheap accom/housing?

the few japanese/gaijin friends i have there are either married/living with gf/parents or wouldn't have room for me i am guessing for the first few weeks i'll have to live in a gaijin house until i suss somewhere more 'permanent'. i am looking on various boards like gaijinpot etc at the moment but what is a rough average price for an apartment or whatever? size doesn't really bother me, i've lived in shoeboxes before. as long as its sorta central/convenient and close to a train station.

and yeah, i'll be doing eikaiwa. i'm almost 22 and will there to have a good time, not to make major bank. hopefully it will be a good experience. i've been to tokyo before but only for 2 weeks each time and had the best time of my life but i realise living in a country and being a tourist in a country are two completely different experiences.

I'll be nice.

Go to this site: www.gaijinpot.com.

Those posters will help you out.

best looking: moi

best dressed: herp

most game: raj

toilet lesbian: she looks like one of those OL chicks out of classy. 6/10. potential sugar momma.

i got hit on by 2 more girls that night at yellow. bathroom again. what the fuck.:(

lil-wayne-psd2890.png