japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

short shorts and purple stockings.

and rajiv, is that the crazy girl that lived close to your place or another crazy?

Girl that used to live close my apartment.

I've moved since.

i'm talking some bushido-jidai style shit.

I decided to delete the e-mail and just be the better person and not reply.

I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she sparked a reaction from me.

i don't like it when girls walk behind me though. i rather them walk in front. like when crossing the street and shit. in a 3rd world country they walk in front too. walk in front to check for landmines.

Lolz.

BTW: I just had a one-hour interview with the executive director of portfolio trading at Morgan Stanley in HK. I got my ass raped. HARD. She wants me to interview again with one more guy for an hour on java programming shit. WTF. I dunno why she asked another guy to kill me. Ugh.

just curious, what's the competition like overseas for banking? Is it as hard as NYC? I know BB's only take around 30-50 people total for front office positions at my school...i'd imagine overseas to be the same with Tokyo U, etc.

Fixed it for you.

Oh, and I was walking through Akihabara last night and I saw Soundune staring at some women's massage salon. He was just at the window, glaring like he hadn't ever seen a woman before...

Guest jmatsu
agaygay any womenz? sausage fest...

love to see some pics, come on now,

gonexgrey b woman. did she bring friends? was herp alittle gay, gay, or supergay??

gonexgrey b woman. did she bring friends? was herp alittle gay, gay, or supergay??

i b straight.

the hsbc broads left hella early. that was lame.