japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

So, I'm in Narita right now, waiting for my plane. I got shafted with a $1000 phone bill on the phone I rented (I thought it'd be cheaper), but that's my own fault for being a ditz and misreading the contract, so I deserved that.

I also went out to ageHa last night, it was rather fun, but Jesus fucking Christ it's a challenge clubbing until like 5-6am when you're already tired. I think I konked out one or two times. And so did a lot of others by the looks of other people who were sitting. If I didn't go there, I think I'd still be asleep right now.

thank you rajio-san for letting us sleep on your bed. no homo.

i b going out with that girl that i was hitting on all night.

robocopped

-viridi anne short sleeve

-ksubi tee

-robert geller tee

-acne max cash (replacing my old pair)

are these hung over morning purchases, or rajios B.A.L.L.A.-ness rubbing off on you mid night?

Guest jmatsu
thank you rajio-san for letting us sleep on your bed. no homo.

i b going out with that girl that i was hitting on all night.

post pics. nani k?

are these hung over morning purchases, or rajios B.A.L.L.A.-ness rubbing off on you mid night?

not a hungover morning purchase.

impulse buy though. 40-50% off.

spent like 30,000 yen.

is shizuka-san taken?

nope. but she doesn't like younger guys:x

jmatsu, girl was pretty cute. def 清純派系。herp and her make a cute couple.

that club we went to last night was pretty nice..too bad i was exhausted so i couldn't enjoy myself fully. walking inside roppongi hills tower at 4am was more fun.

that club we went to last night was pretty nice..too bad i was exhausted so i couldn't enjoy myself fully. walking inside roppongi hills tower at 4am was more fun.

186bdff0.jpg

She look like this??

All is right in the world then.

I just got back to the UK a bit ago. Quite a shame, I'll miss actually blending into a country rather than sticking out in a city that is 95% white. That, and everything else about Japan. I never thought I'd end up loving it.

I also found out I lost my actual cell phone. So this past week hasn't been good for me and phones at all. At least I have an excuse to get a new one now, the only bad thing is that I want to get one of the Panasonic or Sharp phones that are sold in Japan...but they're beyond extortionate to import and I don't think the pricing plans would work out too well either. Ah well...

Guest jmatsu

knowing herp's luck, probably

maguro.jpg

i am on a maguro streak

nothing more suck than going through a whole ordeal and being smacked in the face by the maguro stick

テンションガタ落ち

bonus points for the girl turning out to be a crazy dependent 束縛女 who refuses to break up with you

Yo homie,

Don't sweat maguro bitches mang.

At least you got a bitch!

I was seriously off my game last weekend.

I must apologise.

My fidelity friend scored with that hedge fund girl last friday.

Me and Shin thought she was boooty though.

But he's white. So has lower standards.

I can't fuck with finance girls no mo.

They're too type A.

Plus, its annoying when they always check their black-berry when ur fucking.....

did you get laid?

did you copp anything gud?

Nah, getting a Japanese lay wasn't high on the prioirity list. Got a serious thing for Asian girls now though, which is a complete turnaround from my usual ASIANSAREPIGDISGUSTINGARYANSAREBETTER approach. My parents would be proud that I'm finally embracing heritage.

Everything I bought was shit, not bad shit. But nothing that's worth mentioning on here.

Edit: Actually, I copped a pair and learned not to be so fucking self concious about other people's opinions back in England.

Also, thank fuck they don't check how much hand luggage you have with KLM, I easily went way over the 5kg handluggage limit to make room for shit in my suitcase.