japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

suit no aoyama is gud. dont underestimate its value.

or go to united arrows or something

they got mad salez going on.

is there anything gud on sale at IG beams.

i went to american rag in aoyama (this spot not b blown yet) after work.

they still had lots of good jawns left but they b too expensive for my blood.

haha this is definately a case of being better off with nothing

if you're going to be a crazy 束縛 girl you at least better be some next level ドS女

at least for me

アハハー

I'd rather keep my bitch-be-good stick aka throbbby fleshy miscle dry than get anywhere near dat.

Yo homie,

Don't sweat maguro bitches mang.

At least you got a bitch!

I was seriously off my game last weekend.

I must apologise.

My fidelity friend scored with that hedge fund girl last friday.

Me and Shin thought she was boooty though.

But he's white. So has lower standards.

I can't fuck with finance girls no mo.

They're too type A.

Plus, its annoying when they always check their black-berry when ur fucking.....

you were pretty fucking hilarious. thx for taking us out.

oh and wtf that girl was hedge fund girl?!? why the fuck was she wearing a 1999yen dress from 109? yuck.

I'd rather keep my bitch-be-good stick aka throbbby fleshy miscle dry than get anywhere near dat.

I am very cautious about keeping my salty fuckstick safeguarded as well.

oh and wtf that girl was hedge fund girl?!? why the fuck was she wearing a 1999yen dress from 109? yuck.

thats exactly what i was about to say.

maybe shes just another OL working at a hedge fund firm.

she looked kinda dumb.

teh girl im going after looks hella innocent. afaik, theres no geinoujin that looks like her.

true seijyunha, knowwutimsayin?

You know she owns a Porsche and has a 2,000 dollar monthly apartment fully paid for. She probably makes more money then all of us combined...

Im jealous.

You know she owns a Porsche and has a 2,000 dollar monthly apartment fully paid for. She probably makes more money then all of us combined...

Im jealous.

Rich people are mad cheap when it comes to certain things. I worked at a fortune 500 company where the Sr VP of marketing was caught coercing an intern in the design dept to make fake parking passes. Dude is making 6 figures in the 90s and makes a lowly intern make fake parking passes so he doesnt have to pay 7 bucks a day to park.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how she landed a equity analyst position at a top hedge fund (probably one of the worlds best). She only did two years at a mid-cap investment management firm. She didn't come off as extremely intelligent to be honest. I can't wrap my head around it.....

Rich people are mad cheap when it comes to certain things. I worked at a fortune 500 company where the Sr VP of marketing was caught coercing an intern in the design dept to make fake parking passes. Dude is making 6 figures in the 90s and makes a lowly intern make fake parking passes so he doesnt have to pay 7 bucks a day to park.

Probably explains the 109 dress she was wearing....

But yeah, my fidelity friend is now fucking her.

After only three days of meeting her....

Yeah, we are.

I met this girl from LB once. She was like 26, short, a little thick with light brown hair. Apparently she lived in the US for like 6 years and had just broke up with her bf so was feeling a little down. anyways the bitch got me drunk and dragged me off to a hotel, I felt like such a slut after that. But I didn’t pay shit the whole night so couldn’t complain too much.

so yeah, were sluts here.