Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

anyone pick up a F/W beanie? someone is trying to sell me one but the tag doesn't look legit. can someone post a pic?

What kind of beanie? I have a loosegauge and the only tag is a shitty quality tag on the inside that says "100% acrylic, hand wash, made in the USA"

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the blue Delta Forces, they're pretty clean in my opinion...the gum sole is a nice touch.

I have a question about the Supreme flannels and button ups. Normally I wear a large in Supreme t-shirts but with button ups and polos and stuff from other brands I often wear a medium because the width of those is usually to big for me in a large. Since I can't try them on before hand I'm wondering if I should stick to my usual size in the cut and sew stuff or size one down to make sure it's not to wide and baggy on me. Basically what I'm wondering is if the cut and sew stuff is fairly slim or not.

I have the blue Delta Forces, they're pretty clean in my opinion...the gum sole is a nice touch.

I have a question about the Supreme flannels and button ups. Normally I wear a large in Supreme t-shirts but with button ups and polos and stuff from other brands I often wear a medium because the width of those is usually to big for me in a large. Since I can't try them on before hand I'm wondering if I should stick to my usual size in the cut and sew stuff or size one down to make sure it's not to wide and baggy on me. Basically what I'm wondering is if the cut and sew stuff is fairly slim or not.

Tough call. I tend to err on the small side because I hate the loose and sloppy look. Although with a bigger size you could always try to shrink it to fit.

If you can, buy 2 and sell whichever one doesn't fit.

350 + tax and your soul.

oh wow, post 800.

that's some shit. people can get them for like less than 80 on ebay.

What kind of beanie? I have a loosegauge and the only tag is a shitty quality tag on the inside that says "100% acrylic, hand wash, made in the USA"

is there a tag on the side that says supreme (not the price tag)? Is the supreme logo like a little far away on the tag?

cut and sewn varies from piece to piece but the shirts (especially) and jackets are generally not too slim cut. also the sleeves on the smalls can sometimes be a little on the short side (esp with the jackets). buttondowns & polos i definitely go one size down from my preferred t-shirt size but jackets usually the same size with a few notable exceptions. your mileage may vary however.

Thanks for the couple of response on the cut and sew. I think I might size down one on 'em since it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world for that type of stuff to be a little smaller than my t-shirts anyway since it's some what of a different type of look to begin with. I'd rather have the shirts be a little shorter than what I usually wear with a proper fit rather than getting my normal size and having it be too wide and baggy.

I don't know if this is an issue for you, My Name, but I find that the sleeves on a lot of Supreme stuff is kind of short. I don't mind if the chest is somewhat tight, but I won't wear something if the sleeves are too short.

Damn, I'm around 6'1" and have fairly long arms too. It sucks living in Florida and not being able to try this stuff on before buying.