Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I'm around 6'1" and have fairly long arms too. It sucks living in Florida and not being able to try this stuff on before buying.

I am around six three (honestly not really sure, I haven't had a physical recently) and bought a large stained glass tee and the arms don't fit me.

I am actually trying to sell it in supermarket and took measurements if you want to look. I can't say how similar sleeve length will be between baseball cuts and flannels or button ups though. I hope it works out.

Seriously, they should make tall sizes. And smalls. And they should smile more.

damn, i went away to school this semister came back on the 8th went to supreme copped 2 fiiteds and a shirt. didn't even know they had another malcom tee, damn. and this post grew like a MFka

Damn does anyone know if they got more malcom tees??

I have a Malcom X shirt for sale. It's a medium black. PM me if you want..

My Name..you're LTG?

I am around six three (honestly not really sure, I haven't had a physical recently) and bought a large stained glass tee and the arms don't fit me.

yea, ur def fuckin with a XL. which is good news for u, cause the bigger, the slower they move.

supreme sleeves tend to run short.

i'm 5'8" max, 135lbs and if a sweater size L is on sale i cop it. hot wash/dry once, and it fits perfect. like that green/purple one i posted in waywt, pg. 2167.

I am actually trying to sell it in supermarket and took measurements if you want to look. I can't say how similar sleeve length will be between baseball cuts and flannels or button ups though. I hope it works out.

Seriously, they should make tall sizes. And smalls. And they should smile more.

those baseball tee bodys the sleeves are always really short on them, doesn't matter the season or year...

box logo crewnecks for $128 + 6 shipping

as much as i always wanted to get one of these, and how they never had them the many times i've been to the ny store... i had one in my cart and decided no way, cause now everyone and their mother is going to have one of these...

First visvim, now supreme? Not trying to call you out mayne, but I seen the look you were going for, and it was all good once you get it right, but you are all over the place now playa, it's not a good look

I'd be interested to see if they update their inventory throughout the day, or if they will just cancel orders if they've sold out of a particular item.

i doubt this. they're more likely to unexpectedly change their inventory on random days.

edit: i also doubt the cancelling orders part cause i just checked the shop again and the tera tees are sold out on white already so it seems like they have a continually updating system, which is a nice thing. i was impressed by their webshop overall. it was a little slow but no crashing.

I'd be interested to see if they update their inventory throughout the day, or if they will just cancel orders if they've sold out of a particular item.

i doubt they'll update inventory throughout the day, but would be cool if they did. wouldn't be surprised to see them close it down after stuff sells out and then re-open in another week/month/whenever w/another set of items?

i doubt they'll update inventory throughout the day, but would be cool if they did. wouldn't be surprised to see them close it down after stuff sells out and then re-open in another week/month/whenever w/another set of items?

Yeah, I didn't mean like put new products up, I meant not making a certain item (size/color) available once a certain amount of the product has been sold.

I thought they made flannels in a small ... or did every little asian kid already buy them.

im pretty sure they did. summer flannels came in small as well.. the field jackets came in small but they only have/had m-xl in the webshop as well. the amount of smalls is probably so low so they keep it in store instead.

box logo crewnecks for $128 + 6 shipping

as much as i always wanted to get one of these, and how they never had them the many times i've been to the ny store... i had one in my cart and decided no way, cause now everyone and their mother is going to have one of these...

thats a sad unconfident attitude, every if his royal gheyness Kayne rocked it, i'm still keeping mine....