Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to see kids in wyoming, iowa, and alabama rocking supreme: instead of more clones in cali, new york, and other metropolitan areas?quote]

i've envisioned the day where every human in manhattan is wearing supreme box logo tees. im really looking forward to it.

for one people can't make $50 of shirts and hats anymore

also, what with your billing and shipping address having to be the same thing?

the billing and shipping address had to be the same to make it easier for them to divert credit card fraud. they knew they would have plenty of buyers so making it convenient for buyers was not a priority. so they just cut out all people with seperate billing to shipping addresses.

the billing and shipping address had to be the same to make it easier for them to divert credit card fraud. they knew they would have plenty of buyers so making it convenient for buyers was not a priority. so they just cut out all people with seperate billing to shipping addresses.

yeah, it's pretty standard stuff for a lot of online shops. don't see how people can be surprised.

honestly, i don't understand why so many people are losing sleep over supreme opening a web store. it is clearly visible the online inventory is minimal at best; that said, how is an online store any different than say, supreme opening a new, physical retail location?

the majority's argument seems to contend the company has sold its soul -- meaning its products will be more common and therefore easier to obtain. while this angle definately holds water, wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to see kids in wyoming, iowa, and alabama rocking supreme: instead of more clones in cali, new york, and other metropolitan areas?

who knows, down the road, maybe supreme will offer new products exclusive to its web store...what would you guys have to say then?

well said. all the webshop did was eliminate the middleman for those who dont live in nyc/la. with such limited availability, it's unlikely that everyone and their mothers will start wearing supreme now. people who "keep it gully, keep it street" are just being drama queens.

No, I call it Sammy being lazy when he built the site. Theres lots of reasons why people have alternate shipping addresses. It's a common practice on most sites to have alternate stuff like, it's not to divert credit card fraud... But whatever...

yeah, it's pretty standard stuff for a lot of online shops. don't see how people can be surprised.

I don't know many sites that do that, at least any site that has a proper e-commerce back end.

No, I call it Sammy being lazy when he built the site. Theres lots of reasons why people have alternate shipping addresses. It's a common practice on most sites to have alternate stuff like, it's not to divert credit card fraud... But whatever...

I don't know many sites that do that, at least any site that has a proper e-commerce back end.

well I am just repeating what the website says itself... anything to spice things up for Supreme and make more people cry when they cant buy online lol.

I don't see why anyone is getting their panties in a bunch over the online shop. They barely had any product on there and the supply seemed fairly limited and it sold out quick. Internet shoppers don't make up the world's population so it isn't like everyone will own a piece of their gear just because there's an online shop.

I wish they would've had more items up and was hoping for a lot more like hoodies, mesh longsleeves, etc. but not getting one isn't the end of the world.

I understand where you're coming from Sayword, part of the joy of Supreme is the somewhat exclusivity but just because people may rock it the wrong way or not have that extra appreciation, knowledge, and understanding of the brand that many members on here have doesn't mean they can't spend their own money on it...in the end it's still a business.

Having a few lames order from the webstore isn't going to tarnish the brand...I'm pretty sure there's been lame dudes buying from the actual store for years.

honestly, i don't understand why so many people are losing sleep over supreme opening a web store. it is clearly visible the online inventory is minimal at best; that said, how is an online store any different than say, supreme opening a new, physical retail location?

the majority's argument seems to contend the company has sold its soul -- meaning its products will be more common and therefore easier to obtain. while this angle definately holds water, wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to see kids in wyoming, iowa, and alabama rocking supreme: instead of more clones in cali, new york, and other metropolitan areas?

who knows, down the road, maybe supreme will offer new products exclusive to its web store...what would you guys have to say then?

Damn, I totally missed this post and basically stated the same shit a few minutes ago.

was able to get a tera tee in white med. my homie ordered a black crew and white tera, but when he got his confirmation email, it was replaced with different colors - a purple crew and red tera. i guess they're substituting colors if they're not available as soon as you complete your order.

i hope my stuff comes in an awesome UPSxSupreme cardboard box. :P

So I got my grey 23rd today (thanks to retrored) as a more subdued replacement for my bright-ass aqua/orange 22nd and contrary to what others have been saying, I think it's just too damn big.

Being a top loading backpacking-influenced pack, there's just too much extra room in the top of the main compartment when just carrying around books, computer etc. Plus, the water bottle holders on the side aren't elastic so they just create a weird imbalance when carrying one around. Additionally, i just love the bottom pocket in the 22nd to store work shoes, laptop chargers and the like..the top pocket on the 23rd doesn't compare.

However, the construction and details are top notch as always. Metal buckles, zips on both top and bottom of the top pocket, and a zip on the backrest thing are all pretty sweet. Plus the colorway kicks ass...subdued but with a touch of flair through the straps.

It's a damn good backpack, don't get me wrong, but just not suitable for my purposes. I'll probably sell once the online store sells out.

my .02 for those interested in backpack comparison

supremes gonna sell all ur personal info to marc ecko

they already have it.

was able to get a tera tee in white med. my homie ordered a black crew and white tera, but when he got his confirmation email, it was replaced with different colors - a purple crew and red tera. i guess they're substituting colors if they're not available as soon as you complete your order.

i hope my stuff comes in an awesome UPSxSupreme cardboard box. :P

Yeah, I ordered the red maglite, got a black one... i think the cart was a little iffy.

holy shit u guyz rellly tk brand serious...

it's cluthinz guyz

its mid range cluthinz...LIFESTYLE clthinz

WILL WORK FOR MORE RUFFLES SIMMINZ

no jok

will werk rauffles simzzzzzzzz

i dun kare if reel r fake dese daze all da shooz b fake hunned dolla cheepr i get da sam deel dey look a lil weird but i dun give a fuk if dey aint rell it wat i call my dizzcount price wen i go out erbody look 2x @ mai shooz dey b lyk oooh wen em come out yea i got dese excluuse.

oh and that dang cart thing your talking about was crazy on my order. i added an infrared Murakami deck to my cart and after the purchase confirmed it showed as an Orange Mr. deck... what the hell am i gonna do with that orange Mr.. deck... no one will even take that thing off my hands for retail probably. and i would be honored to have a Murakami piece rather than this thing... hope they dont actually send me this..