Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

He meant that the label has very low intrinsic value and derides its prestige from its extrinsic characteristics which are linked to exclusivity, oldskollnessitude and NYC skate culture aura.

that goes without saying - i mean, who believes in intrinsic value theory these days / centuries?

koons and murakami are the worst. when are supreme going to step up and do an andreas gursky deck?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that goes without saying - i mean, who believes in intrinsic value theory these days / centuries?

koons and murakami are the worst. when are supreme going to step up and do an andreas gursky deck?

intrinxkiikvalu??? wut it meen? i am we todd did. i am sofa king of new jersey, visit shop habla espanol

^no there not...and why should they do exactly who you like without taking into account the interests of a wider audience? I've heard of Koons and Murakami but never heard of Gursky myself....

Enough bickering....enjoy...

supreme-trainer.jpg

theres an all black pair too.

Are box crews still in stock?

finally got one but definitely firts a bit smaller than i expected...

Gray/Red is done at Supreme LA, but all the other colors are alive and well. You should've given me a shout. I would have sent a box crew with the backpack. Hit me up I should be stopping by on Friday.