Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you guys actually seen "City of God"? It's one of the hands-down greatest movies ever made.

The movie is pretty dope, my point is..compared to other Supreme tees, that L'il Dice design isnt a classic, they've done way better, less derivative stuff....

to this day i get more comments about my 'Superman vs Ali tee' & the 'comic book rumble fight' tee than anything else i have...

Milspex - french isnt gay, its just different sounding from all that US ghetto slang or konnichi wa bitches that festers EVERYWHERE....

Illegal Business & Menace II Society are still probably my hands down favorites.

The Ali Vs. Superman was a great a shirt too..

Anyways, since we're talking about classic old school supreme, I've got a Bo Knows... in L if anyones looking for it.

oxfords are whatever. i agree with gnar about the flannels, i guess it's to be expected when they couldn't sell out at 148 for last year's tonal made in japans. i have shifted my attention to the simple stripe l/s polo, good stuff.

all sorts of stuff are way gone in nyc - there is a tweed camp cap newly out for those of you who, like depeche mode, just can't get enough

hey guys.

I'm going to head out to supreme nyc tomorrow if everything pans out. I'll be picking up a deck, and most likely a backpack (not definite on this one, though.)

[actually, does anyone know the status on black decks & black backpacks? only reason i'm going]

If any sufu'ers need anything, lemme know. I'll pick stuff up for a small group of people (as much shit as I can carry on the train lol.)

ehm. list is pretty fucking full right now. can't gaurantee anything anymore, guys.

Went to Supreme LA yesterday afternoon (around 4PM):

Some stock of "Bitch Please" still left - Khaki/black print, Blue/red print

Anarchy coin still in stock

Circular "Fuck off"

Malcolm script tee still in stock

Fingerprint in stock

Lots of crest new eras still available

Some digital camo side script new eras

Woodland camp caps were there

Tweed camp caps

W)taps - all 4 models

SK8-lows

No more stained glass baseball tees

SUPREME script baseball tees in various colors

Flannels

That's all I can remember...

Anyone see the scans from Ollie magazine yet? Few new items. Red/White all over print beanie that says "In God We Trust", an Olde English long sleeve (wheres my Steel Reserve?!) return of the arc logo hoodie.

Think one of the guys from the NY store is modelling in the pics.

http://www.slamxhype.com/?p=14706#more-14706

Anyone see the scans from Ollie magazine yet? Few new items. Red/White all over print beanie that says "In God We Trust", an Olde English long sleeve (wheres my Steel Reserve?!) return of the arc logo hoodie.

Think one of the guys from the NY store is modelling in the pics.

http://www.slamxhype.com/?p=14706#more-14706

Lamb and Pryce from Supreme NY.