Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmkay guys. lets get passed the "who deserves to wear supreme, not you b/c you don't skate, yaddy yadda, i give a shit about what you wear and how you spend your monies, your art is gay and the sux0r, etc.etc." and talk more about supreme.

i'll get us back on track:

when do supplies of backpacks start dwindling? or do they? i'm too lazy to make my way into the city right now and battle everyone at the store, but i wouldn't mind picking one up. from what i hear, they are a loooot smaller than they look?

also, anyone know how they open? zipper or the pullstrap thing under the top?

mmkay guys. lets get passed the "who deserves to wear supreme, not you b/c you don't skate, yaddy yadda, i give a shit about what you wear and how you spend your monies, your art is gay and the sux0r, etc.etc." and talk more about supreme.

i'll get us back on track:

when do supplies of backpacks start dwindling? or do they? i'm too lazy to make my way into the city right now and battle everyone at the store, but i wouldn't mind picking one up. from what i hear, they are a loooot smaller than they look?

also, anyone know how they open? zipper or the pullstrap thing under the top?

they are pull strap

usually the backpacks last the whole season but the way things have been going of late, who knows.

anyway, someone on the hypebeast boards posted a link to this review of the new backpack - should answer all your questions and then some

http://www.freeafterfive.com/view_post.php?postid=1699

yeah, I've read that review. That review makes it seem like a hiking bag, but joe's pics make it seem like a better daily bag.

*sigh* i guess i'll journey out there once the hype dies down.

No i didn't? why would I. I don't neg rep, not woth it imo... At least you speak your mind, i never expected my site was for anybody....

FLO

www.whatsupflo.com

Is that why you type it out every time you make a post? You know, to show that it's not for anyone to click on?

SID

www.AYBAYBAY.com