Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and lol @ the person who tried to make an excuse for supreme workers being dicks. so what if they get asked the same questions, its ther damn job, are people supposed to be psychic and know whats in stock? and they work retail for gods sake, its not like theyre working a high-pressure, investment firm type job with ridiculously hard work or crazy hours.

Exactly. And I hate how nobody fuckin smiles or greets you when you come into their store, but maybe thats just NYC in general. Especially bad in snotty streetwear boutiques though. Some of those guys take shit way too seriously too.

I'm movin back to Oregon, peace.

Exactly. And I hate how nobody fuckin smiles or greets you when you come into their store, but maybe thats just NYC in general. Especially bad in snotty streetwear boutiques though. Some of those guys take shit way too seriously too.

I'm movin back to Oregon, peace.

HAHAHA i do NOT wanna see the cats at supreme greeting people with a full shine smile, that'll be awkward. you're right, this is NY. with all this corny shit happening downtown, the people that define NY are still here. :)

i once saw dude from supreme come running out the door yelling at some middle aged chubby guy on some "go ahead and call the cops, bitch" type ish....supreme just don't give a...it's the new york attitude manifest in the clothes, the style, the swagger. i love it. you just got to know how to deal with those guys

Anyone know if the decks are out in Fairfax yet. Have only seen the box logo ones, they look weak IMO. For 55 bucks plus tax, I rather sk8 a blank.

Im pretty sure that a majority of the kids who did get the decks don't even skate and are just gonna hang it up on the wall next to their pristine Supreme x Spaulding basket ball and jerk off to it.

does anyone else think the tees are a little bigger than the past few seasons? i just tried mine on for the first time and it fits bigger, like they did a couple years ago.

Definetly a bigger fit. SS one feel tiny compared to my winter T's.

Seems like T's got sized up, everything else sized down. Kind of weird.

People who skateboard, which clearly excludes you.

That's kinda lame....people care way too much what the next man does with his money.

If you don't listen to the band, play the sport, know the artist or anything else I could care less if you wear the shirt, shoes or whatever. Do you and keep it moving. It won't cause me to like the something less.

Anyway...I went into Supreme on Sunday and walked straight back out. Nothing appealed to me at all at full price. I'll wait it out 'til it all goes on sale.