Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so i know, what's the significance? I love my tyson tee, but i'd love to know what it's importance...

FLO

www.whatsupflo.com

The tee captures the remnants of a man after being through failure, betrayal, violence, shattered dreamsand heartbreak. The tee says rise and fall without it actually having to print it thats why supreme is so ill. Now if it was kimbo slice then you would have an argument of just an ugly mug on a tee.

your site makes me feel like im on pcp btw.

The tee captures the remnants of a man after being through failure, betrayal, violence, shattered dreamsand heartbreak. The tee says rise and fall without it actually having to print it thats why supreme is so ill. Now if it was kimbo slice then you would have an argument of just an ugly mug on a tee.

you got all that from a tee? rep for sensativity.

todays homework assignment , do an analysis of all the supreme tees from this year

is this a joke?

S/S thread had "supleme no like me!!! bad svc only 2 me nooooez!!" but now we have "SULLEME AINT PAYIN TAXES B, DATZ GEED UP!!! NIGGAZ ONLY B CHARGIN ME TAX DUN"

yea. but i mak sense...u aint...

hypebest been tkin bout suplmee aint payin taxes lyk 2 wks ago how cum sufu behind times??? need 2 quit stupid shit...

You make sense and I don't? Your 'too cool for school attitude' is worked son.

Why don't you stop clogging up this thread with your assanine comments.

Isn't it about time for you to e-suck Jmatsu's dick?

Did anyone else get charged the 8.375% sales tax?

I thought NYC got rid of the 4.375% city tax on clothing and shoes.

on hats and accesories, they charge tax.

on shirts, pants, shoes, they're tax free.