Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you didn't see was that after the crowds left and Supreme closed, Nadacow and Ocire came to pick up tons of these shirts. lol Oh well.

i should have known that would happen... this was the first line up in a while that the people in the front of the line were actually the first people in the door - no resellers or friends in first

anyone remember that interview with jebbia a couple years ago when he said that the "team" really hates resellers? haha

what? resellers don't pay more than anyone else, if anything they probably get hooked up with free shit and end up paying less. it's not like box tees would just sit on the shelves if resellers didn't buy them

Actually rumor has it that the big re-sellers pay a little extra to the staff so that they can get whatever and as much as they want. Why would they ever get free sh!t? That's just bad business.

Actually rumor has it that the big re-sellers pay a little extra to the staff so that they can get whatever and as much as they want. Why would they ever get free sh!t? That's just bad business.

And we wonder whatever happened to Apollo................

i'm just curious, and this isn't a flame or anything, but what do you think is so special about the pea coat. how is it different from any number of other pea coats?

I like the fact that its made out of moleskin, the mole skin M65 style jacket is awesome and if the material is any thing like that it would be cool. Also after buying last seasons supreme duffle coat I weas really impressed with the quality and details, like double pockets, the weight, and cut...

All other pea coats dont have a supreme tag stitched on them.
that's real, its a fucking pea coat. go to jcrew and buy get a keg of new castle.

These comments are the reasons every supreme thread gets ruined... why not just keep it on track.

really? i always thought that supreme hooked resellers up with special treatment b/c it helps their brand rep when their tshirts sell for $100... but i guess it could go the other way instead

I'm looking for the plaid new era with side logo in either 7 1/4 red or blue. If anyone can do me a pickup, let me know.

They haven't came out yet.

I SEARCHED MOST OF THIS THREAD AND DIDNT FIND AN ANSWER:

how much are the stained glass tees?

Thats werid, because it's only been mentioned twice on almost every page.

all of the hoodies were fleece, not thermal. ranged from 110ish to 140ish. box logo crews are embroidered and not printed if anyone is wondering.

Chuch. That might be the only thing im gettin out of this bunch and maybe the leather down jacket a little later. Corduoroy jacket is fresh too but I wont have enough money for that and I already have the face collab and that was a grip.

The best tee out the bunch is the stickers and thats trash. Only reason to get the tera tee would be if you were a hardcore supreme collector. Damn shame people lined up for that shit, theyll have full stock run for about a week and thats assuming all the shit sells consistently.

The wack tees can be seen as a good sign though cuz they could be saving their heat for the mid season or spring.

Chuch. That might be the only thing im gettin out of this bunch and maybe the leather down jacket a little later. Corduoroy jacket is fresh too but I wont have enough money for that and I already have the face collab and that was a grip.

The best tee out the bunch is the stickers and thats trash. Only reason to get the tera tee would be if you were a hardcore supreme collector. Damn shame people lined up for that shit, theyll have full stock run for about a week and thats assuming all the shit sells consistently.

The wack tees can be seen as a good sign though cuz they could be saving their heat for the mid season or spring.

ugly t's were sold out too. never underestimate the bad fashion sense of an asian highschooler with extra cash in his pocket. or in some cases, middle aged korean women.

No tax under $110

4.375 percent in state taxes on items $110 and over...this was just started I think. Used to be full tax after $110.

I could be wrong though.

I know there is no tax on items under $110, and there used to be a 4% state tax and 4.375 city tax on items over $110, but according to this,

http://www.tax.state.ny.us/pdf/memos/sales/m07_5s.pdf

sales tax on items above $110 are only subject to the 4% state tax and .375% commuter tax...

Effective September 1, 2007, recently enacted legislation (Chapter 82 of the Laws of 2007) provides that all clothing, footwear, and items used to make or repair clothing (hereinafter “clothing and footwear”) are exempt from the 4% New York City local sales and use taxes, regardless of the cost. However, sales in New York City of clothing and footwear costing $110 or more per item or pair remain subject to the 4% New York State sales and use taxes and the ⅜% sales and use taxes imposed by the State in the Metropolitan Commuter Transportation District (MCTD).

Whatever. I only had to pay about $15-20 in the additional taxing, but if Supreme is taxing customers and not paying the city, that's pretty weak.