Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

La méthodologie suprême & la mentalité est le skateboard, il n'a pas été commencé par un skateur, pour les skateurs. Les spectacles suprêmes nous ce skateboard représente alot d'autres choses, pas juste le bois d'acrobaties.

Quelques vrais patineurs donnent une baise par-dessus suprême.

bad translation

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Supremes attitude is not DGAF. No company with that sort of attitude simply would not survive. You can see that Supreme actually does give a fuck. They turn out quality products every season. Supreme employs quality designers. Theyre shirts do carry significance, a message. The amount of quality collaborations ( The North Face, Gabriel Urist, Vans, and various artists) also shows that Supreme cares. If Supreme didnt care, I'm sure they'd just drop fucking box tees every season and leave it at that.

To those who say that Supreme isnt a skateboarding brand, just think about what youre saying. Walk into a Supreme store. What do they have? A skate bowl. Skate videos. SKATE DECKS. SKATE WHEELS. T shirts from SKATE-BOARD companies. (Lakai, enjoi, Girl). SKATE TOOLS. SKATE SHOES. A fucking pendant of a skate wheel too. A few seasons back? A pendant of a skate-board. Skateboarding is central to what Supreme is. Yes, Supreme is alot more aware of social and street issues than pretty much all other "skate board companies" but to say they arent a skateboard company would seem to deny the very roots of Supreme.

Lastly, I dont actually care what people spend their money on, but I just think its sad that some people go to Supreme and buy a skate deck when chances are they have probably never owned or skated on a fucking skateboard during the course of their entire life.

I agree, its a skateboard company with a wider perspective than any other.

Maybe they should only sell box tees to people who can ollie or kickflip instore? If you have the money you can buy whatever, the world aint gonna change just so skateboarding can 'keep it real'. I used to ride (BMX too) but i'm the first to admit that skateboarding is now as commercial as it gets, some people need to get off their high horse....

Honey, you don't have a sig. That's the point, or can you not read?

When did you immigrate to this country? Did you find this place to have all the milk and honey it advertised?

SIDNEYLO

Honey? you're coming on to me now? Anyway, let's stop this shit, if you hate my site stop wasting your and everyone elses time, and just don't click on it. If you love it just keep coming back for more, let's just go back to the thread....

Last time i respond to this.

FLO

www.whatsupflo.com

Honey? you're coming on to me now? Anyway, let's stop this shit, if you hate my site stop wasting your and everyone elses time, and just don't click on it. If you love it just keep coming back for more, let's just go back to the thread....

Last time i respond to this.

FLO

www.whatsupflo.com

I like your blog, but thats me. Not enough cock & roids on the internet.

i always put my wheels inward so the graphic wont fade away as much....

-wow do the ppl at supreme set up boards for u?? that nice?

i've never bought products from their shop because i'm not a real skateboarder...but isn't that what they do at most normal shops?

whats the update on the NY?

friend said malcom and james brown tee are sold out.

how much are the mesh baseball tees?

nothing new today. all camp caps are sold out and most of the new eras are only available in 7.5+. your friend was winding you up, they have piles of that crap.

mesh tees are 66 with and without the logo. and they come with a box logo ziplock bag, getting all japanese stylee of late

Yes, to the people who were asking the employees at the LA store set the board up for me. Honestly I could have gripped it a little better but it's no big deal. They were real nice to me, I've never had a problem in there. The complete was a little more than I wanted but that's because they charged me straight for all the components and didn't give a "complete" deal like most shops...