Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

Huh? what does that mean??

Btw, I never understand your posts, they're like in-house joke for a singleton...

He meant that the label has very low intrinsic value and derides its prestige from its extrinsic characteristics which are linked to exclusivity, oldskollnessitude and NYC skate culture aura. The exclusivity factor has been carefully nurtured and maintained for years and I doubt the label will do anything to change that, unless they plan to go seppuku in a blaze of "now available at any mall brand in America glory". For all these reasons, while it is possible that you like the label for what it is (a mediocre skating apparel company), the chances of it being so are so low that he was scoffing at your attempt at minimizing the appeal exclusivity holds for you.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuumez, don't let 'em have too much knowledge... they're concentrating on those Murakami decks...

I'm not big on Murakami either (Warhol was a while ago and the collective production, artist as a director has been done to death by Hirst), but there's a penis on one of the decks so I can see the appeal for some.

I would imagine the same amount of product will be produced, and after a few weeks of selling gear in the B&M shop, they will make it available to buy on the internet..

that would be nice... the online shop may take away the advantage of ppl who live near a supreme store and don't have to be at work on thursdays.

apparently, it was mark ecko's idea to start an online store.

things have changed since he bought supreme for 30 mil

i think most ppl didn't see this hilarity +rep

that purple arc jacket is ridic.... lol. i would love to see someone pull it off.

you gon see my pull is off skating down lafeyette with ma new marishia or whatever his name bee, but the deck gonna be turned upside down and ungrip taped(grip tape ma new supleme ecabs) so everybody and their mommas can see that its supleme.

i have a feeling the site will crash on thursday due to all the resllers trying to buy the decks.

wrong, ill be the only one on the site thrusday even though i live in nyc, i already got ma basement wirelanned to look like a asian computer pron cafe and i have this program which automatically refreshes the store website every 2 seconds, until thursday. Currently 20 computers are programmed to do this, using ma black card number and everything they may ask for is already program to pop up into the right place.

Take that niggaz in sf

did you really write a script for that?

I was going to make a joke about people possibly doing that but I thought it would give niggaz ideas

newayz unless u got inside in4mation den u aint kno wut system/formz dey b usin.

I actually do have a script for that that I wrote while playing this text based game online which equires me refreshing alot.

And I think I might know what shit dey be using, supreme cant outsmart me

kk i just sayin dey use a lot of flash jawns nshit b so u cant predict unless u rite in mad shit lyk 4 readin txt frm skreenpixxx of wabsite r decompile flash codez. or r just look 4 post requeast????

I actually do have a script for that that I wrote while playing this text based game online which equires me refreshing alot.

And I think I might know what shit dey be using, supreme cant outsmart me

WTF A NIGGA B PLAYIN TXTG BASED GAEME WATF??? U LYK MUD R SUM SHIT???

kk i just sayin dey use a lot of flash jawns nshit b so u cant predict unless u rite in mad shit lyk 4 readin txt frm skreenpixxx of wabsite r decompile flash codez. or r just look 4 post requeast????

I hate their fucking website, fuckin flash loads so slow. And how you talking all dis complicated talk? I thought you had the brain of a kitty

dis game is da shit

www.lostpower.com

i wouldn't be surprised if on thursday you could only buy the 10 items currently shown on the shop page, like they'll be un-greyed-out. and then maybe as the season goes on they'll periodically rotate another 10 items into the online shop and so on. would kind've be a bummer if there weren't more stock available right at first, but that's my current hypothesis

he just bought the barry bonds ball for $725K

supreme summer 08 he will be selling signed barry bonds supreme baseballs for $300. it will be a limited run i think out of 250. although i dont think the barry bonds autog will be real or just a print. i'll keep you all posted on this.

i wouldn't be surprised if on thursday you could only buy the 10 items currently shown on the shop page, like they'll be un-greyed-out. and then maybe as the season goes on they'll periodically rotate another 10 items into the online shop and so on. would kind've be a bummer if there weren't more stock available right at first, but that's my current hypothesis

that's what i was thinkin too... but what about the "sold out" items... think they're holding some back for the webshop?

wrong, ill be the only one on the site thrusday even though i live in nyc, i already got ma basement wirelanned to look like a asian computer pron cafe and i have this program which automatically refreshes the store website every 2 seconds, until thursday. Currently 20 computers are programmed to do this, using ma black card number and everything they may ask for is already program to pop up into the right place.

Take that niggaz in sf

For people hoping to scoop up crazy amounts of everything when the time comes....i have some BAD news for you....