Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipping/billing as the same address is ridiculous.

edit: the selection was pretty beat. it's cool that the put the tera t's up b/c they're the in-demand t-shirt for this season, but i never really felt them to begin with.

i almost bought a flannel and a box crewneck, but i really can't justify spending 120+ on each. it's just not worth it to me.

box logo crewnecks for $128 + 6 shipping

as much as i always wanted to get one of these, and how they never had them the many times i've been to the ny store... i had one in my cart and decided no way, cause now everyone and their mother is going to have one of these...

shipping/billing as the same address is ridiculous.

its annoying but its far from ridiculous, this IS a business after all....

the limited selection thing is cool, you know you're all gonna keep coming back and thats how they like it. Better get a second job!

im pretty sure they did. summer flannels came in small as well.. the field jackets came in small but they only have/had m-xl in the webshop as well. the amount of smalls is probably so low so they keep it in store instead.

They don't have smalls listed on the size chart for anything - maybe just b/c they weren't selling smalls in the webshop.

I never thought I'd be an elitest supreme douche, and I'm not a skater, but this is just unappealing. I liked that supreme kept it grimey and kept it street, because I keep it grimey and street, even if you weren't a skater, how can you not remember shook ones 2 when havoc was rocking the hennessy jersey? I don't own alot of supreme (just african-american refrerenced joints) but the stuff I do own I can relate too. It's going to be great to see people mix supreme with shit that aint suposed to mixed, or just looking like dbags like so many already do

but what evs [/rant]

They don't have smalls listed on the size chart for anything - maybe just b/c they weren't selling smalls in the webshop.

in store they usually claim "we dont make smalls" which is actually pretty true. only a few releases have been in small size, and all the webstuff was definitely medium-xl

i can see it now sayword, a supreme box logo shirt under a billabong jacket, with some dickies and visvims. (well until visvim opens their online shop which i wouldnt be shocked.)

and i got that mobb deep video, its grimey as hell. i love the 85' toyota they're rolling in.

i can see it now sayword, a supreme box logo shirt under a billabong jacket, with some dickies and visvims. (well until visvim opens their online shop which i wouldnt be shocked.)

and i got that mobb deep video, its grimey as hell. i love the 85' toyota their rolling in.

minus the billabong, that sounds pretty tight.

get some..

Supreme at Firmament

The first delivery of the new Supreme Autumn/Winter collection will be available at Firmament on Saturday, September 29th. We will be offering: World Famous Hoodie, Box Logo Crew, Stripe Sweater, 5 Pocket Raw Jeans, various T-shirts, Grid Camo New Era Cap, Plaid Camp Cap, as well as bags and accessories. Be there early, as supply is limited. No phone orders, reservations, or online sales. Please note that we cannot give more information regarding colors, sizes, etc. at this point.

Firmament - Sat: 12:00 - 18:00

I never thought I'd be an elitest supreme douche, and I'm not a skater, but this is just unappealing. I liked that supreme kept it grimey and kept it street, because I keep it grimey and street, even if you weren't a skater, how can you not remember shook ones 2 when havoc was rocking the hennessy jersey? I don't own alot of supreme (just african-american refrerenced joints) but the stuff I do own I can relate too. It's going to be great to see people mix supreme with shit that aint suposed to mixed, or just looking like dbags like so many already do

but what evs [/rant]

I'm not sh*tting on you but....so you kept it grimey with Supreme, did you ever skate?

i dont get why a webstore if limited and made interesting isnt a great idea...

This isnt at your personally but the ones that are bemoaning the old days are exactly the ones that are copping merch right now....

Talking of mixing clothes up, I'm gonna rock my box tee with wrangler dry denim and a patagonia jacket...is that cool enough? lol @ these OG haters and walking look books...its 2007....who the f*ck cares, they sure as hell dont

honestly, i don't understand why so many people are losing sleep over supreme opening a web store. it is clearly visible the online inventory is minimal at best; that said, how is an online store any different than say, supreme opening a new, physical retail location?

the majority's argument seems to contend the company has sold its soul -- meaning its products will be more common and therefore easier to obtain. while this angle definately holds water, wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to see kids in wyoming, iowa, and alabama rocking supreme: instead of more clones in cali, new york, and other metropolitan areas?

who knows, down the road, maybe supreme will offer new products exclusive to its web store...what would you guys have to say then?

honestly, i don't understand why so many people are losing sleep over supreme opening a web store. it is clearly visible the online inventory is minimal at best; that said, how is an online store any different than say, supreme opening a new, physical retail location?

the majority's argument seems to contend the company has sold its soul -- meaning its products will be more common and therefore easier to obtain. while this angle definately holds water, wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to see kids in wyoming, iowa, and alabama rocking supreme: instead of more clones in cali, new york, and other metropolitan areas?

who knows, down the road, maybe supreme will offer new products exclusive to its web store...what would you guys have to say then?

for one people can't make $50 of shirts and hats anymore

also, what with your billing and shipping address having to be the same thing?