Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new decks, along with the wilderness parka's and Gonz fitteds dropped at NYC today.

I was impressed with the Parka actually. I thought it was going to be a thin shell, but it was quilted on the inside and definetly had some weight to it. Patch on the sleeve says "Respect the Wild" with a wolf howling on it.

Didn't catch a price.

i wasn't too impressed with the wilderness parkas, they felt a little stiff and not particularly well constructed. i think price was similar to the field jacket but don't quote me on it.

i suspect the lack of separate shipping address is mostly because they can, but it also helps thwart resellers and mitigate risk of fraud. btw, not only can you not buy more than one item per style in one session, you also can't go back in later and try to buy a different color of something you ordered previously. i would also guess that unsuccessfully trying to get around this restriction by giving different info will get your order cancelled or blocked from the site (per the t&c, you may only purchase items "for personal use and not for resale").

Dropped by supreme LA today and got a black backpack. I'd prefer the 22nd since it looks a little more pedestrian but they never show up anywhere so whatever. Of the new stuff I saw, they had I think 4 different colors of the gonz fitteds, the tweed-ish box caps (no more checkered) and the colt 45 long sleeve (72 bucks!). I think they had purple, red and teal box crews. Star hoodies in black only and the multicolor flannel only. That's all I remember...

can i just quickly ask, why the FUCK would you spend 78 dollars on a deck that has a little anime girl with a penis on it? thats just right fucked

^the same reason you would buy something that they would consider hideous too. Is it that serious that someone has taste different to yours?

mr's decks>murakami ones

Hell yes...personally I LOVE the Mr. decks, best ones for a while....esp if you get it

^the same reason you would buy something that they would consider hideous too. Is it that serious that someone has taste different to yours?

Hell yes...personally I LOVE the Mr. decks, best ones for a while....esp if you get it

buddy from what ive seen youre a good poster but anyone whos taste involves little girls with penises is a fucking weirdo