Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

sucks that there aren't any judges passes this round =[

outstanding reviews on gspa with a 4.7/5 and 70 reviews; def checking them out if I'm ever around orange grove

Here's a wallpaper my brother did with a picture my friend took of some nug (Amnesia Kush) I picked up at hollywood thc, enjoy:

budpaper.jpg

holy shit those nugs are fducking insane dude

that 2010 shit looks just so ridiculous ly awesome i can't even believe it

fucking hope i will be in californaia in 2 years

also rolled my first blunt today! been rolling jays and spliffs of r a fewmonths now but the blunt was nice, hit so smooth

yea, that 2010 is nice. dayum.

think my favorite club is closed down for good. the chem-d and arcata trainwreck i posted a little while back were from there. :/

hard to find the clubs with the best buds, even using the online review sites because some people just don't know any better or even care. all they care and write about is the customer service and the whole experience of being there. the quality difference in bud between these places is huge sometimes and there's no way to tell the people reviewing have any idea what they're talking about. so hopefully some clubs from my area are in that cup and i can check them out. haven't even looked who's in it.

yea, that 2010 is nice. dayum.

think my favorite club is closed down for good. the chem-d and arcata trainwreck i posted a little while back were from there. :/

hard to find the clubs with the best buds, even using the online review sites because some people just don't know any better or even care. all they care and write about is the customer service and the whole experience of being there. the quality difference in bud between these places is huge sometimes and there's no way to tell the people reviewing have any idea what they're talking about. so hopefully some clubs from my area are in that cup and i can check them out. haven't even looked who's in it.

gspa also has the best chem ive had, posted on my (plug) tumblr not too long ago. i know what you mean about finding clubs with the right bud too, its really just about going out there and seeing for yourself, checking everywhere you can even after you find a your spot. for me, gspa reopening is the second coming of medco albeit w/ a different selection; i never have to worry about quality there, just what strain i want

^sup on those purps kaws... cold flowers or some relative of gdp/urkle/purpkush? looks rock candy dense

Cross posting from WAYET, thinking this is somehow relevant over here. Nothing phenomenal in comparison to most of what's been in this thread.

Here's the stuff we typically get around SEA. You gotta have a "quantity vs. quality" mindset most often, but it gets the job done. Took my lemons..

P1110836Post.jpg

..and made lemonade.

Local internet has been snail paced the last couple of days, which apparently just means more time to do other things.

Chocolate Chip Cookies (Belgian Dark Chocolate Chips, made with Cannabutter).

4701709187_2c701ea3fa_b.jpg

4702344138_24d659e0a5_b.jpg

i'd advise against a sheldon black. I was really unimpressed by their quality.

id recommend this sovereignty for 300: http://www.californiaglassconnection.com/shop/straight-tube-8-arm-reinforced/

the quality vs. sheldon black (and most lower end roors) is incomparable. They're a real quality glass. The size might be a bit much for daily driving

so tomorrow the city council of san jose is considering whether to release all personal information from club/collective members to the police department...

some crazy district attorney is pushing it. i just want to know what he's smoking, trying something like this, months before we'll most likely legalize it.

so tomorrow the city council of san jose is considering whether to release all personal information from club/collective members to the police department...

some crazy district attorney is pushing it. i just want to know what he's smoking, trying something like this, months before we'll most likely legalize it.

thats why you never give clubs real info