Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

budv.jpg

Grand Daddy OG

I left my jar in my trunk for a day and now the bud seems a bit squishier than I remember. I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet, and won't for a few days. Anyone know how the heat affected it besides making it squishy?

P.S. (attn Rob??) Pointers on getting good pics of the crystals? This stuff is literally dripping in it, but my desklamp just washes it out in the picture...

haha. best og i've ever had, by far. insanely strong, great chem taste and now it's all gone. going by tomorrow but i'll bet they've sold out already.

have you tried elemental wellnesses true og? won 2nd place at the high times cannabis cup

i got the strongest smelling nugs i have ever had. so bad that my girl made me put it in the freezer and i dont wanna carry any with me cause it reeks that bad. im about break it up outside and let it air out in my basement or something. any other ideas for reducing the stank?

on another note. my friend showed me one of these all in one hitter solutions. it fits a hitter, poker, lighter, grinder and room for a couple grams. it is water-proof and smell proof.

http://www.allin1-e.com/

Holy crap. Never been as high as i was last night. Had two brownies ~11 and it didn't kick in until 2am.

Although I knew it not to be true in the back of my mind, I thought my heart popped at one point. Extreme anxiety, extreme paranoia....

Haven't been that high since I was 15

On my way back to Korea I had one brownie, one cookie and five goldfishes which straight floored me for about 8 hours. I couldn't even move from my seat let alone focus on the movie screen. I wanted to scream but I couldn't even do that.

On my way back to Korea I had one brownie, one cookie and five goldfishes which straight floored me for about 8 hours. I couldn't even move from my seat let alone focus on the movie screen. I wanted to scream but I couldn't even do that.

hah, i had the same kind of experience for a flight, after downing 2 double dose peanut butter cup things. i took two because normally edibles don't really hit me. well, they hit alright and i was locked in my seat. i don't really bother with edibles anymore, unless it's just a freebie someone threw in. i want to get blazed, but not paralyzed.

i got the strongest smelling nugs i have ever had. so bad that my girl made me put it in the freezer and i dont wanna carry any with me cause it reeks that bad. im about break it up outside and let it air out in my basement or something. any other ideas for reducing the stank?

on another note. my friend showed me one of these all in one hitter solutions. it fits a hitter, poker, lighter, grinder and room for a couple grams. it is water-proof and smell proof.

http://www.allin1-e.com/

might not be exactly what you're looking for, but these vacuum sealed containers might help: http://tightvac.com/

just realized i havent posted in here for a few months.. here's the last few strains ive been smoking on:

picked up this bag of purp for super cheap

65434663.jpg

some decent skunky smelling bud i had

buddxx.jpg

here's some really potent earthy stuff i had

53650390.jpg

this is what im currently smoking on -- just finished a bleeze about 15 mins ago and i am zooted!

purplecw.jpg

need your opinion guys..was thinking about posting my question in this or that but decided it'd be more relevant here. i want to buy a percolated bubbler and have narrowed it down to these three:

Vertigo 6-arm 18mm - $210

ALT-2010-8-06-123.jpg

HVY 8-arm 18mm - $250

AQL-2010-02-20-46.jpg

SYN showerhead perc 14mm - $210

ALT-2010-5-3-624.jpg

believe me, if the luke wilson 15-arm was still available i'd kop in a heartbeat. i'm obviously open to suggestions as well :3

Guest Methimphibian

Vertigo looks like the best of the 3, bottom of the HVY looks like it might crack more easily, plus it's $250 when a perc'd 18mm Sheldon bub is around ~$220. go with either the Vertigo or the syn as second choice.

copped a new green label roor

16478521976.jpg

'Tame' bears guard Canadian marijuana farm

_48789808_010000951-1.jpg

Officers were initially worried, but the bears sat around and watched the raid

Police raiding a marijuana farm in western Canada were astonished to find black bears apparently guarding it.

However initial alarm wore off when officers realised the 10 or so bears did not behave aggressively and were in fact docile and tame.

Police believe dog food was used to attract the animals onto the farm in British Columbia.

But they say the bears may have to be put down if they have become accustomed to living around humans.

Two people were arrested in the raid.

The five police who went to the farm near Christina Lake, close to the US border, to dismantle the marijuana plantation were amazed when the bears loped into view.

"They were tame, they just sat around watching. At one point one of the bears climbed onto the hood of a police car, sat there for a bit and then jumped off," said Royal Canadian Mounted Police sergeant Fred Mansveld.

In Canada, feeding bears is illegal as it leads to bears associating food with humans and increases the likelihood of bears coming into towns and cities to look for food.

Conservation officers are deciding the fate of the bears

(via http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11020965

Can you imagine the conversation that spawned this idea?

Dude. Dude, Dude. I know. Just listen, OK. Just listen, OK? Ok? OK? So listen. OK. So, like, instead of. Dude. Dude, are you listening? So instead of, like, and alarm or anything, you know what we should do? You know what we should do? Dude. Bears. We should totally train some bears to watch the weed. Dude, I know. It's totally friggin awesome. We could, like, feed them dog food and shit, and they'd just like, stay. Because, ya know, they like food and shit? And then they could just guard the weed, because, you know, like some dude comes walking along and he like, sees the weed? And he's all like, "Oh, wow, look at all that weed! I'm totally gonna to take some!" And then all of a sudden he's like, "DUDE! Wholly shit, there are, like BEARS all over the place." And then he'd totally run away? Right? So, dude, where's your sister tonight?