Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so last night at midnight my buddy and I were on the way to Del Taco after smoking at this park, and we were about 5 seconds away, and I got pulled over for my window tint, and we were both prettty high. the cop took my license and registration and ran it, came back and asked if we smoked tonight, and if we had weed, cause he could smell it. we told him no, we just came back from a party where other people were smoking. he made us both step out, patted us both down. then he proceeded to completely search my car, found my buddies weed in my backseat (he's licensed but had it at home, along with his ID). while he was searching, the cop's partner is telling us how he wishes they'd legalize weed because it'd make their job so much easier and it's not even bad compared to other drugs (i have no idea if he was being serious or fucking with us, but he seemed serious). so after about 10 minutes of sitting on the curb and freezing our asses off, the cop comes back and finishes running our licenses. we got off with "alright guys have a good night"

next time, (hopefully there isn't) you do not have to consent to an unwarranted search of your car. by allowing him to pat everyone down and letting him in the car, you essentially waived your fourth amendment right.

of course, this isn't always this case because sometimes we're high and dunno wtf is going on. sometimes officers are tricky and evil. but all in all, know your rights and exercise them

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3405

just a quick question. I got my wisdom teeth pulled today (yay vikes!) but how long should i wait to smoke? I know ciggarettes slow down the healing process, and one of the forms the doctor gave me told me not to smoke for 3-4 days... does this mean cigarettes? or smoke in general? if anyone's had their wisdom teeth taken out before let me know

next time, (hopefully there isn't) you do not have to consent to an unwarranted search of your car. by allowing him to pat everyone down and letting him in the car, you essentially waived your fourth amendment right.

of course, this isn't always this case because sometimes we're high and dunno wtf is going on. sometimes officers are tricky and evil. but all in all, know your rights and exercise them

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3405

the smell of weed from the car is the only probable cause a cop needs to search your car

it is, unfortunately.

but i like to use febreeze

but even more unfortunately is that not all courts share a consensus on whether or not smell alone is probable cause.

it's like playing the fuckin lottery

i find myself smoking/vaping every single day after work and of course on weekends, and i keep telling myself this week i gotta be clean a couple days (not for health or anything, just the principle of it) but end up lighting one up anyway.

it just feels good man.

i don't smoke on days when i'm going to hang out with my girlfriend...she doesn't like it because i tend to be extremely aloof. I love the word aloof.

Anyways, it's still awesome to take breaks from smoking just so my tolerance goes down.

In other news: My friend's mom confiscated my bong and we've been too afraid to ask her whether she still has it or whether she threw it away. We're not afraid of being yelled at, just scared of finding out we'll never see it again. *sigh* It served me well from junior year in highschool all the way till college....

it is, unfortunately.

but i like to use febreeze

but even more unfortunately is that not all courts share a consensus on whether or not smell alone is probable cause.

it's like playing the fuckin lottery

Most places it isn't, and if you assert to the cop that his "hunch" because of a smell in your car means your smoking weed isn't probable cause they usually back down. I have been in that situation twice now, both times had the still smoking bowl under the seat, and used that line both times with positive results. Also cops are LEGALLY allowed to lie to you about anything so don't give in if they try to tell you that it is. There is a movie on youtube "10 Rules for Dealing with Police" that is awesome and extremely informative.

Anyway the reason I came in here, a nice man was kind enough to give me this Strawberry Lolli/Pot-Pop. We met him on the disc golf course and he threw and smoked with us the entire time.

DSCF0203.jpg

Holy crap. Never been as high as i was last night. Had two brownies ~11 and it didn't kick in until 2am.

Although I knew it not to be true in the back of my mind, I thought my heart popped at one point. Extreme anxiety, extreme paranoia....

Haven't been that high since I was 15

I need some major help.

I am in Socal and want to get my card. If someone can give me some pointers on who to go to please send me a PM. I've found a few places that I'm going to try out this weekend. If someone wants to SuFu meet and help a brother out that would be cool too.

Thanks!

I need some major help.

I am in Socal and want to get my card. If someone can give me some pointers on who to go to please send me a PM. I've found a few places that I'm going to try out this weekend. If someone wants to SuFu meet and help a brother out that would be cool too.

Thanks!

congrats on page 1000! (for me)

http://www.canorml.org/prop/215physicians.html

Actually I got the whole situation wrapped up. Thanks!

For some reason i was under the assumption it was a lot more complicated than it actually is.