Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Fascist cops over here be on some shit, they have the right to pull you over and give you a piss test and say it's just random. If ur a minority and ur driving a decent car, watch out. Got fucked with coming back from summer jam 4th of july weekend.

you didn't get that from CNAA#2 did you?

and were you practicing your signature? lol

nah, Nor Cal Herbal Relief Center. It's just down the block so it's convenient.

and yeah, practing my signature ^_^. it's incredibly incriminating but I just got a new rhodia pad and when I'm baked, it's like I'm ice skating with my pen.

I had an 8th and 24 hours to kill it before I left on a plane to get that altitude

The paper rolled inside-out is a standard very thin smoking long paper.

The paper underneath that paper is a draft for a mathematical presentation about immigration in sub-critical branching processes.

how the fuck do you do that baked

bought a cosmic grinder today. i've used a sharpstone for about a month and i've got to say this is better. shreds the herbs so fast, only a couple of twists is enough to get everything grinded. really great construction too. came out to about 65 bucks

I've been smoking some really heady stuff lately- like smoke a couple of bowls and I'm just locked to the couch and napping within an hour. Starting this morning off with large amounts of coffee and a bowl. Hopefully they work together and keep me awake.

so last night at midnight my buddy and I were on the way to Del Taco after smoking at this park, and we were about 5 seconds away, and I got pulled over for my window tint, and we were both prettty high. the cop took my license and registration and ran it, came back and asked if we smoked tonight, and if we had weed, cause he could smell it. we told him no, we just came back from a party where other people were smoking. he made us both step out, patted us both down. then he proceeded to completely search my car, found my buddies weed in my backseat (he's licensed but had it at home, along with his ID). while he was searching, the cop's partner is telling us how he wishes they'd legalize weed because it'd make their job so much easier and it's not even bad compared to other drugs (i have no idea if he was being serious or fucking with us, but he seemed serious). so after about 10 minutes of sitting on the curb and freezing our asses off, the cop comes back and finishes running our licenses. we got off with "alright guys have a good night"

so last night at midnight my buddy and I were on the way to Del Taco after smoking at this park, and we were about 5 seconds away, and I got pulled over for my window tint, and we were both prettty high. the cop took my license and registration and ran it, came back and asked if we smoked tonight, and if we had weed, cause he could smell it. we told him no, we just came back from a party where other people were smoking. he made us both step out, patted us both down. then he proceeded to completely search my car, found my buddies weed in my backseat (he's licensed but had it at home, along with his ID). while he was searching, the cop's partner is telling us how he wishes they'd legalize weed because it'd make their job so much easier and it's not even bad compared to other drugs (i have no idea if he was being serious or fucking with us, but he seemed serious). so after about 10 minutes of sitting on the curb and freezing our asses off, the cop comes back and finishes running our licenses. we got off with "alright guys have a good night"

shiiiit that same thing happened to me once only when they found the weed on my buddy, they gave him a ticket and it got published in the newspaper, in the police report section, a few days a later and that's how his parents found out. lol