Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

just found out from my friend that i can cop an o of sour d or haze for 60 bucks. is it worth getting 2 o's for 120 then making hash out of one of them? i have been wanting hash so bad and since i'm getting this o for cheap, i might as well, right?

I don't understand the price-to-weight ratio at all you're talking about, but if it were me I'd get at least a QP for that little.

It seems senseless to turn nicely smokable buds into hash, and if you're going to do it, try and get a couple grams out of it.

this makes no sense. so you can get a "quarter pound" for sixty dollars? 112 grams? pictures please.

also you're a tard. (3) why smoke rope when you can remove the glands and smoke only trichomes? the health benefits. if nothing else. man.

for clarification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

maybe you have some terms mixed up.

this makes no sense. so you can get a "quarter pound" for sixty dollars? 112 grams? pictures please.

also you're a tard. (3) why smoke rope when you can remove the glands and smoke only trichomes? the health benefits. if nothing else. man.

for clarification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

maybe you have some terms mixed up.

Hey dick 60/Oz. is Africa cheap, so don't act crzy.

I'm sayin if you can smoke it already don't fuck with it, I don't get why you'd bother making hash out of cleaned buds that are nice and smokeable.

Seems like a waste, as you're going to lose some volume of the matter and it's not like you're making hash out of weed that isn't so concentrated like big, leafy outdoor trees with buds that aren't tight and concentrated.

...and likewise, for $60 an O or roughly 1/4 normal price, might as well cop a shit-ton and work out what you're going to do with it later. Seriously, like a pound. Why the fuck not.

Hey dick 60/Oz. is Africa cheap, so don't act crzy.

I'm sayin if you can smoke it already don't fuck with it, I don't get why you'd bother making hash out of cleaned buds that are nice and smokeable.

Seems like a waste, as you're going to lose some volume of the matter and it's not like you're making hash out of weed that isn't so concentrated like big, leafy outdoor trees with buds that aren't tight and concentrated.

...and likewise, for $60 an O or roughly 1/4 normal price, might as well cop a shit-ton and work out what you're going to do with it later. Seriously, like a pound. Why the fuck not.

hey dick, you said QP. 60 dollars an ounce is expensive for some shitty mexican/outdoor african. so wher is the QP for 60 dollars. show me pics of this great bud.

and as for hash, dude, learn something. the reason people smoke better bud is to smoke less of it. so therefore if you concentrate the active chemical in said bud, and smoke only that it will

a. get you higher on less

b. save your throat and lungs the heat from burning unnecessary carbon.

Just got some powerhouse OG. I'm flying out of state in a few days, how might I go along smuggling some green through the airport and on the airplane and such? I definitely want to spark up on vacation..

heard of many success with stowed luggage. I prefer keeping it next to the jewels. especially if its small amount. very unlikely you will be chosen to be frisked and even then they aren't going to palm your balls. wear thick jawnz some 15 oz or something.

gf's have natural storage. ;)

damn, my friend who grew skunk#1xnorthernlight and ice with love sold everything in bunch and he didn't let me buy some. now that's frustration. i was there for the trimming and it ended up around 280g ! i got a couple of g's for the help and all but shit it's not everyday you get weed like that.

genetic, I'm not going to butt into the argument, but I'm pretty sure you're misreading what he said. I think he said for that price ($60/oz) he'd cop a QP (meaning he would take advantage of the favorable price and buy in quantity)

heard of many success with stowed luggage. I prefer keeping it next to the jewels. especially if its small amount. very unlikely you will be chosen to be frisked and even then they aren't going to palm your balls. wear thick jawnz some 15 oz or something.

gf's have natural storage. ;)

my plan exactly. weed next to balls. jawnz 14.5 oz.

guys have natural storage too, but butthole stuffing isn't necessary this time.