Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

don't do it, man. you run the risk of upsetting a blood clot in any of the four gaping wounds in your mouth. you could get "dry socket." that shit sounds nasty

just think bout how high you'll be next time you smoke. my buddy actually just got all four wisdoms yanked, and i think he smoked after four or five days with no ill effects.

when i got mine pulled, i lit a cigarette just to smell it. luckly i wasn't as big of a grass smoker then

u know what the supposed lineage of this "godzilla og" is? looks great. last time i was in cali everything had either OG or super attached to it.

i can't wait until we can treat weed like wine. more effort put into what letting the end consumer know the origin. how it was grown, where, what nutrients were used, etc etc.

smoke report?

u know what the supposed lineage of this "godzilla og" is? looks great. last time i was in cali everything had either OG or super attached to it.

i can't wait until we can treat weed like wine. more effort put into what letting the end consumer know the origin. how it was grown, where, what nutrients were used, etc etc.

smoke report?

heres the thing about OG in cali: there really is (seemingly) just unlimited kinds of OG, but really they are for the most part all OG. The difference between most is not really what the parents are, because for the most part they are the same except for slightly different genes from the parents: think like different kids from the same parents, except these are all like cousins. Another thing is that some people just flat out grow their shit better and after curing theyll just name their OG something to make it their own

i dont grow, but im guessing other differences come from backcrossing with other og strains to try and get certain phenotypes (smell/look/taste)

all i can tell you is theres some chem dawg and some stuff related to sour diesel in the genetics, but thats with all OG. i actually asked the dude at the counter and he didnt know shit about the weed. after i asked him, he smelled the jar and was like... 'i dunno, must be some kind of master or bubba'. maybe you could possibly mistake the look, but this stuff smells sour like strong glass cleaner, and master or bubba would have had more of a sweet kushy smell.

lets discuss sativa and indica?

i read that sativas grew in the wild in almost all regions of the world, and indicas were "thriving" in So. Asia and the indian subcontinent. i guess sativas were straight for smoking, and indica was more for hashish and kif. i guess.

so sativas are more of a clear high, and indicas are more stoney.

do you guys have a preference?

i personally prefer indicas. when i smoke, it's to relax and forget all the shit that i have to take care of. i'm not going to smoke to get shit done. sativa's are nice from time to time though, especially in the morning.

have any of you guys heard of a strain called chocolope? and bio-diesel? i apparently smoked a cross of both last night, was very good.

wats the point of bongs 3 feet and up. 3 is kewl but. 5? 8? 12?????

cock compensation

i slept like fifteen hours last nite, but i still feel hungover. hopefully this mj will cure my new-found nausea and i'll be able to eat for the first time in over a day

A quick heads up to those of you who have Cannabis Prescriptions in California. About to weeks ago I renewed my card through a new, more established Dr. Because he does not just send me a card a week after I see him I have to go to one of two place, which I have not yet done.

So today with only my actual prescription in hand I went to an incredible club close to my apt. that has been there for some time. For some reason I have never ventured in. I was also persuaded when I found out my good friends buddy runs the place. As I was signing up for my admission to this particular club I was made aware of something that everyone should take note of. Apparently in The Bay Area/ California/ San Francisco, there are going to be a cap as to how many people each club will be able to serve. Basically, if there is a club you like or a few, go to them and ask them if they will be effected by the upcoming cap. If so, they should have or be getting stickers which are placed on you Cannabis Card and allow you entrance to that particular dispensary. I asked about how many people each club was allotted but there was no sure answer. He basically held up a roll of stickers and said, this is it. So basically tomorrow after I get my card printed and in my hand I am going to go visit all of my favorite clubs to get stickers... Hope this information helps!