Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

CUTUP -

those were not my LAxchocolope...... after she cured it was promptly disposed of .........:D

the hash from it gave out gooey blackberry honey

headband is nice. like the high better than ECSD. Prefer idica's, but when i need something "motivational" i reach for headband.

where'd you try your headband from? the popular HB that go around

cali commercially or in clubs, often seen as the 707 variant, is claimed to be a sour d/ogk cross.... super potent, but still trumped by the original headband which more closely resembled a '91 chemdawg in taste and potency. now, i haven't tried this "legit" HB,

but i have had legit chem and it just smashes through everything else you smoked that day. if u get a chance to find

some that resembles chem d GO FOR IT!!! better yet - find someone with the ChemDD(iesel). will have you buyin shit on ebay not even in ur SIZE believe.

dom what's the smelly like on those??? shortie look good

yesterday i tried to watch MOON twice while high and i just kept falling asleep :( i heard its a really good movie

movie is a goddamn yawn factory

smell on that shit is all light sourd smell, but for real, just feeling the nugs you know this is that og x sour d x og, alot of og pheno showing in the bud formation, especially on alot of the nugs i didnt really picture

never had the chem dawg version either, but maybe theres some confusion, because ive heard that the '91 chem that was grown in the tahoe area somehow mutated and was cloned, somehow ending up as tahoe og which later came down to the valley for shit like sfv og and 213 og and other types prevalent in socal

edit: nvm, checked it out and consesus ive seen is that the original og kush is ((lemon thai x old world paki) x chem dog), SFV og kush came from someone sending some seeds down to salinas, and with that batch coming out more sativa in its phenotype

yappp. actually after doing some research on headband i'm really

interested in trying that 707 og/SD type. many of the old breeders say

it'd be pretty hard to find a '91 expressive version, and even so, as a dated clone, it would be easily overpowered by newer crosses. personally, i'm a bigger fan of diesels than chems.... ogk chokes em both but stronger ain't always better. 707 sounds right up my alley and a lot of people put it

right under the chemdawg diesel in terms of potency.

who knows what happened with the 91 dawg, but i know for sure

it's deffy not a kush. more sativa in structure than its high would suggest.

the diesel in it, with the og genes must make the 707 stupid dense.

we need a nug trader :o i miss cali flower

Obviously this a reaction by a paranoid teacher or parent. Heroin has such a negative image in society that it's the go-to when someone wants to make something look bad. "I got E pills laced with heroin" concept.

The article says there is no proof. This whole thing is just speculation by staff and parents who know absolutely nothing about marijuana and it's effects. And to be honest, all of those symptoms are common when one is extremely high./QUOTE]

there definitely were just marijuana brownies, making the story all that much more amusing

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Arrests-Made-in-Pot-Brownie-Case-82845657.html

CUTUP -

those were not my LAxchocolope...... after she cured it was promptly disposed of .........:D

the hash from it gave out gooey blackberry honey

where'd you try your headband from? the popular HB that go around

cali commercially or in clubs, often seen as the 707 variant, is claimed to be a sour d/ogk cross.... super potent, but still trumped by the original headband which more closely resembled a '91 chemdawg in taste and potency. now, i haven't tried this "legit" HB,

but i have had legit chem and it just smashes through everything else you smoked that day. if u get a chance to find

some that resembles chem d GO FOR IT!!! better yet - find someone with the ChemDD(iesel). will have you buyin shit on ebay not even in ur SIZE believe.

movie is a goddamn yawn factory

i wish i would have tried it somewhere... sadly i only go to cali on vacation, so my experience isn't as deep with the intricate differences in the pheno's mentioned. I would murder to get access to those strains on the regular. weed should be more like wine and less like tobacco. I'll leave it at that. :( (i envy you all with this access)

My exp is not limited per se, :D, but constricted to the wholesale market. I see huge variations and can only really go on what people say and what i can verify. that being said, i've been to Manhattan and smoked with knowledgeable heads like some of you. Smoked what they consider, and grow, to be NY or ECSD. same as what "my friend" got commercially. it has a slightly sweeter taste than the WCSD, which i've had from a few clubs (pharmacy, harborside, clear lake, few other random ones) out there and also commercially. chem dawg is some great gear. have had surprising examples, but again i have no real way to confirm or deny lineage. See hundreds of "kushes." I associate pine/lemon/ sometime menthol taste with true OG. had some great stuff out of Grass Valley, again commercial, from a greenhouse. was awesome. still have some that is ageing. one year plus. ne way that was better than much of the indoor OG i have smoked. The GVOG, lol, was just such a pure indica. i like this.

what i have currently is sweeter, than what i consider to be headband. very sativa. much like the ECSD. that shit, is whoa. my tolerance is no joke, and that stuff is pinner quality. i was smoking bowls in the streets thinking the whole block was stankin. soaring high. eyes instantly lowered.

i could ramble for pages but i'll stop now. actually smoking OG mixed with the aforementioned headband. wake and bake.

good vibes.

p.s. what you guys know about this "pure kush," or "violator kush." what are your thoughts on Master Kush. MK ultra?

herer's always been one of my favourites

bummer that i haven't had it in quite a long while...

ALSO, i recall one of you heads (quite some time ago) posting a glass rod with a ball on the tip that you'd torch and singe some bowls with. where cop? i wanna try something like that out - should be as much of a vape as hot knives..

fghgfhjg001.jpg

Got this Doohicky on saturday and been high ever since. shit is DOPE SON! just took some quick snaps as I said I would. There really isn't much to this device very minimal. Very effective.

So I ordered the Hands-Free VaporBrothers from vaporwarehouse on Wednesday. They had it @ my door Friday. Great costumer service, extremely fast shipping, shipping is free for orders over 50 boo-kays. The device cost 165 total I think, I wanted the Coffey version for 172 but said fuck it. Shit cam with that device which is pretty light weight, oil holder, bamboo stick and herbs (but I had my own). Also comes with a warranty so when it breaks Vapebros will fix it (this thing is liable to break so keep it from falling, if you can keep it safe it should last a long time, or @least till you get a volcano). Also comes with hands freetube-glasspipe and glass mouthpiece connected with medical grade plastic tubing.

It took me a try or to to get the hang of it, but once I learned what to do, the set up is very easy.

1. Turn vape all the way to the end, wait for about 5-6 mins

2. grind bud and put at the hot end of the glasspipe, down to the screen using the bamboo stick to push the tree down.

Now here is how I fucked up in the beginning: I connected the glasspipe and heating element (which fits like a glove btw) and started inhaling, wondering why It's not working. Stoops, this is the wrong thing to do.

3. Connect the glasspiping to the element and let it sit for a 1-2 minutes. turn the heat down to the 12 or 1 o'clock position. Watch the vapor collect.

4. Hit that shit. Turn heat up / move bud around as it cashes. dump it when is all browned out and then sell it to dumb kids.

Yo I was so fuckin high, I was smokin on some low grade beasters that would normally keep me high for about 1hr30mins in a bong/pipe. Shit kept me open for at least 3.5-4 hours including after glow. and that was me hitting that shit 6 times improperly. done the right way I was high the same abount of time but off of like 3 hits. SHIT WORKS IMMEDIATELY.

I def recommend it for any of yens that are thinking about getting a vape. You will not be disappointed. it's only 165, and I know you hoes got money. I'll fuck with this for a while. Or until I hit up a volcano (non-digitized of course).

fghgfhjg001.jpg

Got this Doohicky on saturday and been high ever since. shit is DOPE SON! just took some quick snaps as I said I would. There really isn't much to this device very minimal. Very effective.

So I ordered the Hands-Free VaporBrothers from vaporwarehouse on Wednesday. They had it @ my door Friday. Great costumer service, extremely fast shipping, shipping is free for orders over 50 boo-kays. The device cost 165 total I think, I wanted the Coffey version for 172 but said fuck it. Shit cam with that device which is pretty light weight, oil holder, bamboo stick and herbs (but I had my own). Also comes with a warranty so when it breaks Vapebros will fix it (this thing is liable to break so keep it from falling, if you can keep it safe it should last a long time, or @least till you get a volcano). Also comes with hands freetube-glasspipe and glass mouthpiece connected with medical grade plastic tubing.

It took me a try or to to get the hang of it, but once I learned what to do, the set up is very easy.

1. Turn vape all the way to the end, wait for about 5-6 mins

2. grind bud and put at the hot end of the glasspipe, down to the screen using the bamboo stick to push the tree down.

Now here is how I fucked up in the beginning: I connected the glasspipe and heating element (which fits like a glove btw) and started inhaling, wondering why It's not working. Stoops, this is the wrong thing to do.

3. Connect the glasspiping to the element and let it sit for a 1-2 minutes. turn the heat down to the 12 or 1 o'clock position. Watch the vapor collect.

4. Hit that shit. Turn heat up / move bud around as it cashes. dump it when is all browned out and then sell it to dumb kids.

Yo I was so fuckin high, I was smokin on some low grade beasters that would normally keep me high for about 1hr30mins in a bong/pipe. Shit kept me open for at least 3.5-4 hours including after glow. and that was me hitting that shit 6 times improperly. done the right way I was high the same abount of time but off of like 3 hits. SHIT WORKS IMMEDIATELY.

I def recommend it for any of yens that are thinking about getting a vape. You will not be disappointed. it's only 165, and I know you hoes got money. I'll fuck with this for a while. Or until I hit up a volcano (non-digitized of course).

i lol'd.

Still have to read candide for a paper due on the 12th and now im

sitting on the couch in the student lounge ripped as fuck off the white rhino joint.

this message is especially for freecat, since i know he lives in france, but whoever else has info on this can maybe help:

i go to france all the time, i've lived there several years and i consider it my home country (even though i'm not french).

everytime i go there, i always cop a lot and i've never been caught.

but lately, it seems the cops are getting stricter and stricter, as my best friend has gotten caught once and another friend twice in the past two weeks. they are apparently allowed to search you, and that is how they get caught.

my question is: how do you guys (people in france) manage to get away with this shit? is it just unavoidable?

this is also because i'm concerned for my friends, in between three people, they often spend over 1000 euros a week on bud and have once even smoked 40 grams in one night each.

i feel like i'm really lucky being in new york and not being able to get searched...