Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

look up half.baked.goods on ebay for your grinding needs

edit: this last batch of blue dream i got was ridic. Is nice to see its making its way down south as it was a strain created in n.cal...just saying...

Looks like a lot of ppl in this thread are medical. Nice

i'm currently catching up with the thread, but just wanted to show what i spent 2 hours of my life smoking a couple of weeks ago.

30012010043.jpg

not my idea at all, i thought the party would be lame when i heard about it and then everyone started rolling joints and i don't think i've ever smoked on that many joints ever...

was wondering if there was a thread like this. i've had a medical card for a couple years because of a back injury i got working this forestry job. still kinda bugs me but not as much. this new club opened up close by and has some of the best stuff i've seen. have some blueberry haze and green crack right now. :]

i'm in california btw.

how is that a waste of weed? if they smoked the whole thing, it's all good.

shit looks fuckin sick, how much was in there?

noobish. do this a few times and get back at us.

its some special occasion/celebration/just for fun type shit, def not the most efficient way to smoke.

if you want scientific reasons.

1. the incredible amount of side smoke lost.

2. super hard to burn properly or evenly. Smoking matter to wrap ratio is off.

it does allow for gigantic hits. so thats why i do it, rarely tho. a perfecto is big enough from my needs most of the time. i'ld rather roll four or five smaller "blunts" than a huge honker.

@freecat, must spread. and please tell me that is hash. :D

apparently the joint could contain 315cm3, but hum i don't trust those calculation. all i know is that there was approximately 20g of hash, two ocb rolls and a box of tobacco.

it was a special occasion for the people organising the party, like a yearly hippy thing. anyway, i think there was a lot of loss, and the smoking part of the joint fell apart a couple of times. but you could take huge hits, and it was quite easy to smoke on it. a lot of non-regular smokers passed out haha.

anyway, with 20g of hash i'd have rolled joints for a few days non stop if it was me but the whole thing is kinda funny so why not.

this is like a hour after we started it

19832445336640701549565.jpg

noobish. do this a few times and get back at us.

its some special occasion/celebration/just for fun type shit, def not the most efficient way to smoke.

if you want scientific reasons.

1. the incredible amount of side smoke lost.

2. super hard to burn properly or evenly. Smoking matter to wrap ratio is off.

it does allow for gigantic hits. so thats why i do it, rarely tho. a perfecto is big enough from my needs most of the time. i'ld rather roll four or five smaller "blunts" than a huge honker.

@freecat, must spread. and please tell me that is hash. :D

it's not a waste cause you're getting mad people high. it's just less bud for yourself. looks like its burning quite well, if whoever's rolling knows how to roll well, it's all good. i wouldn't do it all the time, but if i had the money, fuck yeah i would

too much of a hassle to do it regularly really. the good thing is that at this party i rolled a lot joints and others rolled as much as me, so every smoker was constantly smoking. but honestly this isn't really my kind of party.

anyway, didn't mean to bring an argument here, just sharing something i'm used to....

first day without a smoke since early january's exams. i wanted to cop but i can't even get cash at the atm :/

alot of blueberry coming thru on that... hows the head?

60/40 indica/sativa. really spicy taste that lingers in your mouth. i normally smoke sativa dominants but a lot of the sativa side comes through. really like it. got some green crack along with it as well.

just got some shit the dispensary decided to call peaches n cream og, but really its OGRE, not an og at all but commonly because of their look. ogre has a completely different taste/smell/high, no taste sour/kush/chem taste at all, more piney and hashy, with more of a head high than indica-dom ogs, though some sativa-dom ogs come close. that all said, i love ogre and im glad to have gotten some

Woah nice freecat, also how would you guys hide the smell?

if you were to smoke in your house?

it wasn't my place, but it seemed like the least of their worries. unless i'm at my mom's, i never really think about the smell myself.

snapped a couple pics while i was playin around this morning,

the mini breeding cab:

below - some baby sprouts and a seeded lowryder approaching death

five.jpg

up top it's the adolescents

strains: Sweet Tooth#3 (blueberry x sweet pink grapefruit), Ice (Skunk/Northern Lights) and few varieties of texas bagseed - TX big bud / william's wonder

two.jpg

one.jpg

the studs out by the window

three.jpg

ST male, used to pollinate the small female to produce some more sweettooth seeds. wanna give em another try as these were my last three from this pack. didn't get a chance to taste one properly as the last female i ran had to get cut early.

four.jpg

freezeland male spilling all over the collar no shame! :eek:

should produce some decent smoke but more importantly,

good seed to sow later this spring