Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

on the subject of vapes, i've been looking into iolite vapes but ive heard mixed reviews. anyone know anything? ive heard you its scentless and smokeless but it seems hard to believe

Ive seen pretty mixed reviews on this as well. Yesterday I read a comparison between this and da buddha and people chose the latter.

and this

"a real gangsta ride blazed

if u ain't gone ride fly

u might as well hate"

know ur limits yeah, but if u can't enjoy being high &driving,

step up your tolerance. u gotta do sumpin baby!

on vapes, this is next level and sooo worth the money. I'm saving for mine now. 8RARh.jpg

http://www.vaporizer-info.com/reviews_de_verdamper/

the brown box is a nice start. buy the attachment for your bong. its worth every penny.

and p.s.

over the counter cough syrup ain't "lean." and i courteously challenge someone to prove me wrong. where can you buy codeine over the counter? not even in mexico. you still need a "Script."

on the subject of vapes, i've been looking into iolite vapes but ive heard mixed reviews. anyone know anything? ive heard you its scentless and smokeless but it seems hard to believe

the io-lite is a nice piece, my friend bought one recently. super easy to use and you get faded as fucking fuck- it's mostly smokeless (you'll blow out some weed vapor though) but it'll stink up a fucking room, makes the whole place smell like dank. a bit too expensive for my tastes but for a portable vape i do not think it can be beat. it's got some star wars-ass heating element inside, i don't even know how it works...but it's dope

friend picked up some white rhino this afternoon

i got some melon haze last night

tonight will be fun

lol.

5 students hospitalized from drug-laced brownies

UNION CITY, CA (KGO) -- High school students looking for a high from pot-laced brownies got something much different and potentially much more dangerous. School officials think the brownies may have been laced with heroin.

It is no secret that people have been baking brownies with marijuana as an ingredient, but these brownies appear to be laced with a much more powerful drug.

In three days, five students at James Logan High in Union City fell sick in class and were hospitalized after eating brownies in school.

An anonymous student told ABC7 a student who ate the brownies "just started twitching, like moving constantly. His eyes were just like blinking and his eyeballs were rolling in the back of his head."

School officials and police say test results on the brownies have not come back, but students say the brownies were sold in school and faculty members tell them they were laced with heroin.

Some of the students ABC7 spoke with say their friends bought the brownies believing they were only laced with pot.

Another anonymous student described the brownie as being three inches or so in length. He said, "The normal size is about like that, a regular size brownie, costing you from $7 to $10."

"I'm upset that someone is out there endangering our children. Bad enough with marijuana, but obviously with heroin it's one step up if that indeed were the case," said New Haven Unified School District spokesperson Rick La Plante.

Now some students say the sight of their friends being hauled off on stretchers, unconscious, has them questioning the safety of those recreational brownies.

A student described how one student he knew "got sent to the hospital. The ambulance came to pick him up and he's been in the hospital for like a week."

Again, there is no official confirmation that these brownies were laced with heroin. Meanwhile, school officials say a Cesar Chavez Middle School student also fell under the influence of tainted brownies and there was an alternative school student was caught with drug-laced brownies last week, but so far they have been unable to connect any of these incidents.

those must have been some legit edibles.

they were probably just really high and were just like "dude this shit is laced this shit is laced" (5)

people always do that shit if they get high as fuck though

like ive heard so many people say they got weed laced with acid, and they dont even realize how stupid that makes them sound

not to continue to chant the "I drive fadded alll the time" posts but I've been in a car full of people with nothing but lsd alcohol and marijuana in their system, driving on the interstate and in vegas while peaking. I think the reason we didn't have a problem was because we weren't worried we were going to have one.

If you think there's a reason to be cautious about something then maybe there is for you but you make driving high a big deal by worrying about it.

I definitely have friends that drive like shit when they're high but it's almost always because they make a big deal of it. this is what makes people shitty drivers when they're high

btw acid is a great drug and if you think you like marijuana I would highly recommend it

why would someone lace pot brownies with heroin when the latter is so much more expensive than the former

btw acid is a great drug and if you think you like marijuana I would highly recommend it

i don't know, some smokers don't like acid/can't handle it/have no interest in it. i for one, like all things, enjoy it in moderation

they were probably just really high and were just like "dude this shit is laced this shit is laced" (5)

people always do that shit if they get high as fuck though

like ive heard so many people say they got weed laced with acid, and they dont even realize how stupid that makes them sound

i dont even think that would work. however people have been known to put meth on weed..

I literally had an assembly once where a DEA agent showed us pictures of dead people and said "if you smoke marijuana, Mexicans will kill your family." Pieiskewl can vouch for me with this.

hahahahaha

it was more along the lines of if you do drugs, you will get involved with gangs and mexicans are in gangs, and mexicans will kill your family. so if you do drugs, mexicans will kill your family. also showed some kid who, "just started smokin some pot," and then he got addicted to heroin and OD. so obviously, if you smoke weed you will OD on heroin.

inb4 fallacies and overt racism at school

also D.A.R.E. (if anyone else went through it in elementary school) made me more interested in drugs. they said on cid you'd see colors and all this stuff and you would be hallucinating and insane images and everything. and i thought, wow that sounds pretty awesome. i guess that's why they stopped doing D.A.R.E., made drugs sound too awesome.

I don't have a choice. Can't smoke inside until I move back to school (winter break), won't smoke outside because its too damn cold, so I'll puff on a blunt while driving (backroads/highways NO HOTBOX).

This is how I take my roadtrips too. For every hour on the road, I roll one blunt. Spark a blunt every hour, putting them out around traffic/tolls/gas/potty breaks, you know, for safety.

use a sploof ? (toilet paper roll stuffed with 2 bounce sheets). If you smoke from a pipe and blow the smoke out of the sploof it smells like laundry. I usually use a sploof and blow the smoke out of a window + febreeze = no smell.

so true, so true.

did they bring the aerosol spray that smelled like weed? or did they ask any kids to rat on their parents? happened at my school.

headband is nice. like the high better than ECSD. Prefer idica's, but when i need something "motivational" i reach for headband.

anyone ever puffed violator kush? or heard of rolls royce kush in cali? the later might be just a market name...

PEACE

Truth ^ but once you find out half of what they told you was bullshit, you also don't believe the truth in what they said as well

Like saying dropping one e would fry your brain, 100z of pilzzz l8ter and Im FiNe,.^^%##()&@

And no mexicans have assassinated any members of my family...yet

on vapes, this is next level and sooo worth the money. I'm saving for mine now. 8RARh.jpg

http://www.vaporizer-info.com/reviews_de_verdamper/

the brown box is a nice start. buy the attachment for your bong. its worth every penny.

and p.s.

over the counter cough syrup ain't "lean." and i courteously challenge someone to prove me wrong. where can you buy codeine over the counter? not even in mexico. you still need a "Script."

my friend bought one of these in amsterdam, it is absolutely a fantastic piece of gear, i like it way more than volcanos and all that