Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i find that when i want to get things done while high, making a pretty thorough to-do list helps me out. otherwise once i get stoned i can't really focus on figuring out what i need to do...but if my mindset is productive, i'll be productive when i'm high.

sativa bubble hash doesn't hurt either

i find that when i want to get things done while high, making a pretty thorough to-do list helps me out. otherwise once i get stoned i can't really focus on figuring out what i need to do...but if my mindset is productive, i'll be productive when i'm high.

sativa bubble hash doesn't hurt either

defo.

and people always wondered how i would study/do homework while high.

surprisingly i had my best semester when i was able to smoke in my own room.

kiefer know what's up!

speaking of kief, that's all i've been smoking recently since I've been broke status. put a lil nug of bali shag in the bottom of a bowl and get it all kief'd up and you got yourself a one way ticket to sky citty.

in other news I discovered that my best friend's dad just opened up a dispensary in my area, and will get my registered for free.. should I doo it??

to anyone that has made ganj food...what do you know about coconut oil vs. butter or other oils? friend recently made some magical brownies and raved about how he used coconut oil instead...needless to say, i was still feeling right all day after just 1. t'was a great first day of class. :)

as a side note, ageing properly cured weed is where it is. even if you can only put aside a gram, do it. save it for six months. keep it cool and dark. burp it for the first month. the smoothest smoke ever.

PEACE

truth. just had some nicely aged purple-somethin' and it was delightful.

lets discuss sativa and indica?

i read that sativas grew in the wild in almost all regions of the world, and indicas were "thriving" in So. Asia and the indian subcontinent. i guess sativas were straight for smoking, and indica was more for hashish and kif. i guess.

so sativas are more of a clear high, and indicas are more stoney.

do you guys have a preference?

lets discuss sativa and indica?

i read that sativas grew in the wild in almost all regions of the world, and indicas were "thriving" in So. Asia and the indian subcontinent. i guess sativas were straight for smoking, and indica was more for hashish and kif. i guess.

so sativas are more of a clear high, and indicas are more stoney.

do you guys have a preference?

Really depends on the scenario. If I'm going to lecture, playing ball, or just anything active during the day, I definitely want some sativa dominant shit. If I'm just chilln with some buddies or going to bed in a couple hours, then indica ftw. Generally I prefer sativa though.

i feel you. i've been just picking different connects if i find that my usual has indica. it just makes me feeel a lil' absent minded. i just started cheeeefing before work again so i try to pick up sativa.

what is green crack considered?

It is a Sativa, although it sounds like it would be an Indica.

i would say green crack, atleast what i have exp, is a hybrid and indica dominant at that. but weed names are not indicative of what they really are. regardless of if you buy from the club or from the corner. its all about if you can trust the person giving it too you and their knowledge of things. any one here ever had the pleasure of surfing overgrow.com when it was up??

edit: haploid, thanks for that story. makes me all nostalgic. +rep

don't know how it is in co but it's worth checking out if you don't know about it already, especially if it's gonna be free

it seems to be about as easy going as it is in California in terms of acquiring a card and getting set up with a caregiver or dispensary.

I'm seeing free glossy-paged marijuana publications popping up in the grocery stores even, and now the Denver metro area has more dispensaries than Starbucks.

I'm def gonna look into coppin free card