Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

kief u have balls man. i had a feeling that the dr. would be a little sketchy about someone my age going in there trying to get a card. im sure they have potheads like us come in everyday claiming that they need marijuana to cure them .

ps. were the secretaries cute? the one i talked to on the phone about my appointment sounded choice

picked up the most purple dank i have ever seen in my life. being called "the black". tons of crystal, pretty much nothing green on it, and it's pretty much 99% purple. man i love this and i'll start shipping this! 1/4 anybody?

also, ispywellie packed in some blueberry kush last night with it. i'm still soaring through the galaxy right now.

anyone familiar with cashmere aka cat piss? mixed it w/some sensi star and called it sensi piss, i'm gettin golden showers.

I had cat-piss once, and hands down, one of the best weeds I've ever smoked. Seriously. This was back when me n my boys used to go through 6-7 blunts a day (last year winter break) and when we smoked catpiss we were high for a good 3-4 HOURS. We'd be lucky if a blunt got us high for 30-40 minutes, but 3-4 HOURS?! Too bad my dealer ran out in like 2 days, everyone must've hopped on that shit quick.

i'd like to know too.

also i think that "shine on you crazy diamonds" by the pink floyd is the best song when you're high. but that's just me. yesterday i had a headache from studying all day for exams, i couldn't even read or remember anything (killed it this morning tho), so i smoked a big one and all my fears vanished, i felt like in heaven.

u srs?

how do u decribe being high? i love hearing answers to that question.

yes first time smoking too - never took a puff before.

eveything made me laugh

everything was crazy, in a good way

i ate some cookies from subway - couldn't even eat a full one, the feeling was awesome. everything is beautiful

I was able to, lets say, "get out of my body" and return to reality but the buzz was so strong i kept returning in my body and head and everything turned fine. My mouth and tongue were sort of numb and my lower body too. it was somewhat weird.

Basically, you smiles, everything makes you laugh for no reasons, everything is beautiful.

i feel like im still a bit high, after 12 hours.

i felt like in heaven.

yes.

best experience ever.

haploid - sure, but it was my first time smoking. I was listening to some new order and watching some clips. it was awesome. the clip too.

travisio - I wasnt even hungry. I was just enjoying the cookie in my mouth. I had some stuck behind my cheek and my teeth. That alone was awesome. it sounds dumb, but hell.. it was so good.

Heres something I've been wondering since years. Tried it yesterday and it didnt (???) worked. Is it true that milk-based products lower (or kill) the buzz?

the thing is that when you eat, it lowers the buzz. and since you've got mad munchies, you eat a lot, which i think lowers it more. moreover (i don't know shit about any of this but) i can conjecture that food with a lot of protein lower the buzz more. so, since milk contains a lot of protein, then yeah.

broke the joint on my 3 foot german yellow label beaker

not sure whether i want to ship it to dementia or try to find a semi-local blower to redo the joint

i'm afraid of having the local blow a wobbly joint, and i'm afraid of mailing my baby

there's no way to win

always go local.

im sure you can find some quality glass worrk in boston. My buddy got his light green (7mm) roor's joint re-worked after he broke it. Dude beefed it up around the joint and it flows with the rest of the piece.

FUck sending your piece around the US

If my memory serves me, Cat Piss is a Sativa and is similar to Trainwreck. Great strain.

yo lando,

where are your go to spots in the city? I'd like to venture away from green door. Not too fond of their flowers

when we smoked catpiss we were high for a good 3-4 HOURS. We'd be lucky if a blunt got us high for 30-40 minutes, but 3-4 HOURS?!

wtf, everytime i blaze i stay high for probably 5 hours more or less. is it because my body handles the thc differently or am i just smoking good shit?

you should come to my shitty studio on the plateau one day, i just moved here and got no one to smoke with

I wouldnt mind

Is it true that the first is the best one you'll ever have?

I still can't get over how awesome it was. I want that high, again.