Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my homie just came over and matched me some bowls in the bong. he had a a few grams left of some purple.. it was mostly all shake and little buds like this one;

purp.png

i was matching with this;

buddd.png

im so jealous of you cali heads... i mean im pleased with what i can find in florida but just knowing the exact strain and info on the bud would be very nice.. and the charges you can get in florida for marijuana possession is fucked..

going back to college after a semester break, was going to get a half ounce of headies to take back with me, but the guy fell through and all I could end up getting at last minute was 10 grams of mid grade indo :(. Could've gotten dank AK tomorrow but my dad wanted to leave tomorrow instead of saturday for some reason. On the plus side, I bought a nice sharpstone today, and got a bottle of jager and rum to take back (I'm not 21 lol)

going back to college after a semester break, was going to get a half ounce of headies to take back with me, but the guy fell through and all I could end up getting at last minute was 10 grams of mid grade indo :(. Could've gotten dank AK tomorrow but my dad wanted to leave tomorrow instead of saturday for some reason. On the plus side, I bought a nice sharpstone today, and got a bottle of jager and rum to take back (I'm not 21 lol)

there aren't any good connects in your college?

+rep for DJ Screw and UGK. thats good shit if you guys don't know. And if its not Screw than its just slowed down. There is a HUGE difference in quality. I wouldn't call Green Day a good example of punk rock or call Pharrell an example of a gansta rapper.

need to get the digi cam from my gf, to post pics. headband diesel is nice.

PEACE

If you like UGK and DJ screw, try Trae and Z-ro

and screwed up click, project pat (rip), the whole swishahouse gang, big hawk (rip), goddamn why does everyone have to die young

just started downloading the entire discography of screwtapes...this will take a while

last nite i smoked with my buddy and his girl. we listened to some dubstep-influenced tracks and she was all "this kind of music makes me uncomfortable." wasn't even legit dubstep

no hate, tho. i just like seeing other people's reaction to niche genres, especially when i'm baked. like the time i made my mom listen to HEALTH:

CJqZOGK4CL8

that vid is gnarsville

fang: this is from the wiki page for 2C-E

Many have reported that the general effects of 2C-E are similar to those of the other psychedelic phenethylamines, but far more intense. Vivid hallucinations similar to those experienced while under the influence of LSD are common, and many reports would indicate that the effects of this particular chemical may be overly intense for those not well experienced with psychedelics.

anyone who's tried 2C-E care to drop some knowledge?

have not done 2C-E myself, but from what I've heard, it's a really "heady" chemical and it "fucks with your head a lot", so probably more intense than the other 2C fam. I think in PIKHAL it was described as one worth studying or something a long those lines. Also ingest it, don't bother snorting it, painful and not as good, just like being REALLY REALLY high. So just ingest it and wait like 45-90 min. depending on what you've eaten. Hope that helps man

Ive done 2c-i and 2c-t, both fairly similiar I think. t was a bit heavier, more visual than 2c-i. dont know how they compare to 2c-e though.

my supply has vanished though, need to cop more drugs.

weed is an excellent substitute though.

last night me and my friend finished of 2 g's of some long island skunk.

fuuuuuuuuuu

i don't really sip drank too often anymore. i grew up being able to get it cheap so to pay, at a minimum for me, a bill or two just to get fucked up ain't worth it to me anymore. special occasions then sure, but there are other things i'ld prefer wasting money on. on most nights i'ld rather smoke a hundred dollars of dro than sip a hundred dollars of drank at its current cost.

and when did project pat die? as far as swisha house you can skip jsut about everything but lil keke. I'ld go for fat pat over hawk or project pat. Z-Ro is an all time favorite of mine. and if you haven't listened to devin the dude while high you are missing out.

u can get it all here. http://www.texastakeover.com/

fuck man, i meant fat pat, not project pat. my bad.

i've never been able to get my hands on some drank, otherwise i would've tried it...nobody i know in the northeast has done it or even heard about it, besides maybe hearing weezy reference it. swishahouse does have a bunch of wack people in the line-up but z-ro is the truth and i do love slowed&throwed michael watts albums. honestly though...most of the time when i'm fuckin with h-town i'm listening to UGK. still breaks my heart that the pimp's dead.

weed-wise, i got some amazing stuff that my dood said was from "OG cheese genetics", probably bullshit but it looks and smells beautiful and has a really strong, heart-racing high

i rolled a joint without hash at the end of the night yesterday, a cig basically. i only figured afterward because i already put my stuff back in my jacket... i didn't tell my friends we were flying already anyway.

ey, so I did this last night.

it was a really great experience, better than most of my 2c-i experiences.

I ingested around 6pm and was flying by about 7:45, down by 4:30am. I took 20mg

The come up is slow and steady, and you need to be prepared for the onset of an incredible body load which will remain with you for the duration. I honestly felt incapacitated for many parts of the trip, but that was fine because all I wanted to do was lay around and listen to beats as is was.. However, when the body load backed off enough, I was able to run/dance around the house merrily, make hookah/roll joints etc..

Visually it was a crazy trip. Most of the time I was experiencing intense distortion of my entire field of vision, and other times it would back down to a point where I thought I'd come down, until my eyes were once again blasted with fractals. I experienced truly brilliant cross-synaptic sensations listening to loud music and watching visualizers, as well as actually being able to SEE the cold winter wind blowing in from the mountains....

Over all it was an amazing night, and I would def. recommend 2c-e to those at least somewhat experienced with psychedelics. Fair warning tho, don't eat anything for at least 3-4 hours before you dose. I had pretty horrible nausea at times and can only imagine the pain if I had a hamburger sitting in there too..