Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anyone else smoke to study like I do? I used to take adderall somtimes but I haven't taken it in years now and I find smoking before a study sesh helps me just as well. Sometimes even in the morning to study a few hours before the test.... anyone else?

absolutely. this past semester i learned that i can smoke frequently and do well in school...most of my papers (including a 22-page term paper from hell) were written while stoned. 3.68 gpa so i'm happy. weed definitely gives me an interesting focus, and changes my perception of what i'm reading/learning to let me approach it from a different angle, yknow? what i learn is much more intense when i'm high

/i'm high right now

absolutely. this past semester i learned that i can smoke frequently and do well in school...most of my papers (including a 22-page term paper from hell) were written while stoned. 3.68 gpa so i'm happy. weed definitely gives me an interesting focus, and changes my perception of what i'm reading/learning to let me approach it from a different angle, yknow? what i learn is much more intense when i'm high

/i'm high right now

I like the last 2 posts

hello

2nd time was waAaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the last time. but it was with a bong (zenith 4 arms with a percolator) but they were all high and reaaaally boring so i decided to get back home.

now eating grilled cheese sandwiches and teriyaki chicken.

i really can't listen to rap with complex beats.

so i usually listen to

tribe called quest

nas

big l

biggie

pac

outside of rap:

sublime

hendrix

bill withers

i really just can't stand listening to anything computer generated, i dont know why. things like ratatat i like when i'm not high, i'll hate when i'm stoned. only exception would have to be lupe fiasco actually

high at work right noww

listening to wu tang vs beatles

http://wutangvsthebeatles.bandcamp.com/

i use to work at this mom-and-pop grocery/liquor store and this last summer i think i went to work blazed everyday or smoked with a co-worker outside behind the building. or in the basement, surrounded by more crates of imported beer than you can possibly imagine..