Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

Although I haven't read "the book", my understanding is that denim historically has always been a rather loosely defined term depending on region/country, with anything from cotton, wool, silk, etc. used in the weaving process. But of course such ambiguity, as it does today, leaves open quite a bit of room for debate.

Although I haven't read "the book", my understanding is that denim historically has always been a rather loosely defined term depending on region/country, with anything from cotton, wool, silk, etc. used in the weaving process. But of course such ambiguity, as it does today, leaves open quite a bit of room for debate.

Totally agree. Thank you for pointing that out!

Recent Pickup, Kapital Kountry (Racoon?)

imgp4013.jpg

this amazing pre-washed denim have a great texture with a damn great details. the fades and damage is so natural and with those sexy red-ish selvedge. maybe Almanac could help me with this pair of jeans. i dont know much about the process or the fabric itself, but it is a great pair of pre-wash jeans (damaged).

imgp4018a.jpg

imgp4023g.jpg

imgp4017j.jpg

imgp4024.jpg

will post some fit pics soon

Recent Pickup, Kapital Kountry (Racoon?)

this amazing pre-washed denim have a great texture with a damn great details. the fades and damage is so natural and with those sexy red-ish selvedge. maybe Almanac could help me with this pair of jeans. i dont know much about the process or the fabric itself, but it is a great pair of pre-wash jeans (damaged).

will post some fit pics soon

Kountry Cisco. Medium wash. I like the look of the very limited pre-distressed/washed items they make as well. Especially since they do such a wonderful job.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice scans Almanac. I've been eyeing the new(ish?) 5P Indigo black denim. Does Kapital webstore do shipping to US, never have directly purchased something from them?

The webstore does not do any international shipping. I am trying to get something working that is easier than proxy ordering but things like that take time to take shape.

On another note, I think Kapital did some broken twill and black denim for the a/w collection. Will have to double check.

• 3 weeks later...

That's some seriously interesting denim. I thought "weird" at first, but the more I look at them, the more I'm fiending for a pair.

gotta agree with this^

the sashiko stitching is a nice touch. dont know if should wait for no.7 or proceed with a no. 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...