Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

I went to the Kapital shop at Kyoto branch, Century denim not available yet i guess...

(not sure at all what the store attadent say, my japs really bad)

Will try my luck at the Tokyo branch.

They're only available at legs. Occasionally they have a popup century denim store.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are one-wash.

The reason for washing/soaking them is firstly a personal preference - knowing how regular denim is treated in mass production for the big brands especially in order to avoid mold makes me wanna soak/wash them at least once before I wear them for extended periods.

Additionally, this pair was bleed indigo extensively - maybe another soak will help to lessen the effect.

Dammit, wish I hadn't slept on that Century denim (or that I had money in the bank account when they were released). Personally, I think these are way more covetable than any collaboration or limited edition denim I have seen yet, although I imagine these were really limited in production

Consider yourself lucky to own a pair! Please wear them hard so we can see how they look when faded.

Edited by PeterParker

Dammit, wish I hadn't slept on that Century denim (or that I had money in the bank account when they were released). Personally, I think these are way more covetable than any collaboration or limited edition denim I have seen yet, although I imagine these were really limited in production

Consider yourself lucky to own a pair! Please wear them hard so we can see how they look when faded.

I can always proxy them.

• 4 weeks later...

ihB81hEH75qBF.JPG

Kountry Boro Hoody

iteY8hGoYseyT.JPG

Love the details on this piece!

iMqstqwfughw8.JPG

Dragon we gotta hang out sometime if you are ever in USA or if I am in Indonesia! You and me gravitate towards the same exact brands;

equus belts, roy denim, tender co. and kapital. Your taste is excellent!

• 3 weeks later...