what are you eating today?

soepom

I'm sure there are better, but we didn't want to pass up going and getting 30% off our meal /w 3 free bottles of wine.

Did you cut off a finger and hide it in your steak?

^ just heard from one of my co-workers BOA was pretty good but she had the best steak ever at Cut. sounds pretty pri$ey though.

Cut, STK, Mastro's, Morton's (as chains go).......all excellent.

thorough - what's ethiopian food like? i've never tried. but from the photo, it looks a little like northern indian food. does it taste similar? the sambusa dish looks like the indian samosa too.

i dont know if it tasts similar. this place gives a good descriprition from another place right down the street. http://www.rasdashenchicago.com/cuisine.html

Now it's all about underage innocence + delicious flat chest.

I like that this is in a food thread.

the guys i work with wives had a cook off to see who could make a slice to please me best...

i had roast pork chops and mashed potatoes for dinner... i <3 mashed potatoes so much

can we switch jobs or coworkers tg?

mashed potatoes are yummy but you should try it in between mashed and solid state.. sooo good, esp with yellow curry sauce.............

(Whit, I save you a slice :) )

i discovered a couple moar yummy dessert places.. we should trade :D

Frozo's in Santa Clara. i never tried lychee in my yogurt but i must say, its amazing.

and also, my yogurt doesn't look too neat and appetizing but i was in the middle of eating it and yeah...it was tasty.

if u like lychee u should try dragon eyes.