what are you eating today?

soepom

ok, these were the shit :-*

made/had those yesterday...avocado stuffed beef burgers!

image.jpg

mix beef with ground almonds (my favourite and actually secret ingredient to almost all my meals ), salt, pepper and chopped peppers and let it rest for a few minutes.

while it rests, mix avocado with salt, pepper and a bit of olive oil.

take mixed beef, spread it out and add the avo mix in the middle, form paddy and throw everything in the pan/on the grill...done and enjoy :)

Edited by ThinFinn

ok, these were the shit :-*

made/had those yesterday...avocado stuffed beef burgers!

image.jpg

mix beef with ground almonds (my favourite and actually secret ingredient to almost all my meals ), salt, pepper and chopped peppers and let it rest for a few minutes.

while it rests, mix avocado with salt, pepper and a bit of olive oil.

take mixed beef, spread it out and add the avo mix in the middle, form paddy and throw everything in the pan/on the grill...done and enjoy :)

Genius! Instead of regular bread been using almond biscuits in my meatballs and meatloafs for a while. Can't believe i never tried it in burgers.

more food:

chicken with sweet potatoe fries...

dessert: chopped banana and apple with almond butter and coconut flakes

beef steak with roasted mushrooms, zucchini and carrots

this post wasn't the best, clearly there weren't enough almonds being used in these meals

I modified it to your liking

chicken with sliced almonds with sweet potatoe fries fried in almond oil...

dessert: chopped banana and apple almonds with almond butter and coconut flakes

beef steak with roasted mushrooms, zucchini and carrots and some almonds on the side because almonds don't really fuck with this meal

Edited by Fycus

SSchadenfreude Landtmann is one of my favourite places for Schnitzel but also try it at the small Do&Co in the Albertina next time, especially when it's warm enough to sit outside. Another favourite is Weibel's Wirtshaus (formerly Immervoll) but they changed owners a while ago so not sure what that's like now. Edited by ProfMonnitoff

Did these things make your tongue numb?? Everyone I ate with started trippin when we ate em... Swore I got a slight hallucination going

yup.  thought i was buggin out when i ate em.  dunno what the fuck danny bowien is up to

bb back rib rack, cheesy grits, mac and cheese

NwDKka4.jpg?1

tri-tip, garlic mash, and cawn

UV9HYrO.jpg

tantan-men

TKvWsHg.jpg

crab omelette ramen with tobiko

t82TLvm.jpg

dumplings cooked in ramen broth

a8fIeF2.jpg

left: burg with applewood bacon, shaved fennel, lardo

center: fries topped with beer cheese, crackling bits, roasted garlic cloves, herbs

right: burg with jalapeno cream cheese, bacon, shoestring onion crisp

rpAcP7M.jpg

'pastrami' fries

KSWBaaL.jpg

burg with americanized dashi cheese, ketchup leather, schmaltz onions, mixed pickles, crunch bun

3YsEdYm.jpg

burg with cheese two ways (melted and crisp), bacon, ketchup leather, fried egg burgI6csJ4v.jpg

Edited by TRICK DOM