Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

78 - they randomly have box tees lyin around this long after they dropped?

Yeah they pretty much have a box T in the back at all times... I remember being in the NYC store in 99 and asking then since none were out, dude walks back and brings one out... "last one"... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

BUT I do think that the 'juks store is clean out, because the dude ASKED me if we wanted a white box T, said it's a large, even before we accepted... so yeah...

Yeah they pretty much have a box T in the back at all times... I remember being in the NYC store in 99 and asking then since none were out, dude walks back and brings one out... "last one"... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

BUT I do think that the 'juks store is clean out, because the dude ASKED me if we wanted a white box T, said it's a large, even before we accepted... so yeah...

did you get a better picture of the t-shirt display? bottom right doesn't look familiar.

I don't work for Supreme. I don't work for any of you. And I only know a few of you here.

SO PLEASE if you are REQUESTING shit don't just PM me and say "I'm interested in this or that".

Yeah they pretty much have a box T in the back at all times...

i wonder if they have them in new york too and they just won't sell to me :(

i'll be in japan in august, how do you say "may i have a box tee, please" in japanese"? :D

Guest StuckOnStupid

NO, 78, for the last time i will NOT do any crooks&castles OR LRgoddamnG pickups for you, so STOP with the PM's my nigga.

jesus....

Leave the homie alone. He was kind enough to take the pics he did. He shouldn't have to take pics for anyone, so calm down.

And maybe the bottom right doesnt look familiar because supreme does also carry other skate companies, which they do display on the tee rack.

all i did is ask if he happened to take another picture. i didn't demand more pictures and threaten neg rep if not fulfilled. i am quite calm, just curious. :)

and yes, the Funkmaster Flex X Lugz driving shoes you ordered are in the mail.

This is probably the best part of the thread.

Also, I need to try the "straight up ask for a box tee" trick.

Been wanting one since I figured out what Supreme was, hahaha.